掲示板

Login

16年前 に G B によって更新されました。

Login

Regular Member 投稿: 120 参加年月日: 07/08/30 最新の投稿
I have written a jsf-login-portlet. Now I want to get access to the liferay portal, when a user logins with the jsf-login-portlet. How do I manage this? Please help me!
thumbnail
16年前 に Roman Hoyenko によって更新されました。

RE: Login

Liferay Master 投稿: 878 参加年月日: 07/10/08 最新の投稿
What is your problem exactly? What does your portlet do? Just displays the fields? You can look at what default login portlet does and replicate it in yours.
16年前 に G B によって更新されました。

The portlet just displays the input fields and validates them. The default-login page is based on struts, but how to do the login without struts?
16年前 に James Hong によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 115 参加年月日: 07/05/22 最新の投稿
Liferay has an internal authentication process to go through. You cannot simply bypass it. It is easy to extend. I wrote up a page on how to customize it: custom authentication

James
16年前 に G B によって更新されました。

Is there an example of a jsf-portlet (integrated in liferay, like the other portlets)? How do I have to define e.g. the portlet-custom.xml,... I always get an error of the method getWindowState of class LifecycleImpl?!
thumbnail
16年前 に Roman Hoyenko によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 878 参加年月日: 07/10/08 最新の投稿
I think there is an example for ext environment. I found it hard to write portlets that use Liferay services outside ext. environment, so you might find it easier to do it how Liferay recommends.
10年前 に Paulo Ribeiro によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 13/07/16 最新の投稿
Good morning,

I am new to Portal, Version 6.0 EC and am participating in developing intranet portal.
And I have a doubt the first page will have login, if the login was successful would have called
Main page What is a portlet.

If anyone can help me, thank.

abs

Paulo