掲示板

robots.txt - you don't have permission to view this page.

thumbnail
11年前 に Alexey Melnikov によって更新されました。

robots.txt - you don't have permission to view this page.

Regular Member 投稿: 108 参加年月日: 12/03/27 最新の投稿
Hi all.

Found strange thing in 6.1 CE GA2.
File robots.txt available for all authorized users, but for unautorized requests it is not avaialbe and shows error: "You do not have permission to view this page. "
I believe it is configuration mistake, but don't know where to find configuration for access to it.

Anyone knows where it is?
thumbnail
11年前 に Alexey Melnikov によって更新されました。

RE: robots.txt - you don't have permission to view this page. (回答)

Well, found the problem myself.

The problem is here: Portal settings -> General -> Default Landing page

I configured this setting to page which is not accessible to Guests. And permissions of default landing page was applied to url /robots.txt.
It's really unclear feature.

Seems for me it bug. Because help tip says:
This is the page that users are automatically redirected to after logging in. For example, if you want the default landing page to be http://localhost:8080/web/guest/login, then set this to /web/guest/login.

But guests are not logged in.
10年前 に Beatriz Sánchez によって更新されました。

RE: robots.txt - you don't have permission to view this page.

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 11/04/28 最新の投稿
Hi,

I have the same problem. If I try to access being registered, I can see the contents of robots.txt, but if I try to access without being logged in, redirects me to the login page /c/portal/ login. What can I do?

I work with liferay version 6.1.1 with JBOSS

Thanks you for everyting
thumbnail
10年前 に Alexey Melnikov によって更新されました。

RE: robots.txt - you don't have permission to view this page.

You should create first page in the list which can be accessible by guests, for example login page.
First page I mean this page should be first node in tree of pages. My previous thoughts about default landing page was wrong.