掲示板

webDAV linux, authentication error

thumbnail
11年前 に lou cat によって更新されました。

webDAV linux, authentication error

Regular Member 投稿: 196 参加年月日: 12/01/26 最新の投稿
Hello!

I'm trying to have a webdav shared folder in my internal machine connected to my liferay 6.0.6 instance in amazon ec2 (both with linux suse)
Everything works if I try to map other liferay instances located in our internal network, or in the current live version of our website on rackspace, but in amazon ec2 it gives me an authentication problem after I insert my credentials (username and pw of the admin): 403 Forbidden.

- the username and password are correct and I've already logged in several times to my portal

- the Ec2 portal is running on port 8080 now, anyway we've tried to open all the ports to anyone in EC2

- I've already tried to change to basic authentication in tunnel-web/web.xml

- in portal-ext.properties I had set webdav.servlet.hosts.allowed==my VM machine host address
but now I've changed it to our public address.
I can see the difference (if I paste the webDAV url in a browser, now it asks for authentication while before it was directly forbidding the page. Still after the credentials are inserted, I can't see anything from the browser, but I've seen it does like this also when the webdav connection works, in other portals.

- I've also tried accessing from winXP (I installed the patch and it used to work simply fine with other portals) but it doesn't accept my username and password.

Do you have any idea? emoticon
thumbnail

RE: webDAV linux, authentication error

ok for the record, the problem is solved if I totally remove the line

webdav.servlet.hosts.allowed=my IP

from portal-ext.properties

the thing is I would like to have a sort of restriction, so I'd need to understand what IP should go there.
thumbnail

RE: webDAV linux, authentication error

Ok I've found the correct external IP that I should use, but what if I'd need a range of IPs?

Is it possible to specify a range? I've tried with the notion IP/28 but it didn't work emoticon