掲示板

Property override issue through HOOK

thumbnail
11年前 に Gnaniyar Zubair によって更新されました。

Property override issue through HOOK

Liferay Master 投稿: 722 参加年月日: 07/12/19 最新の投稿
There are 60 to 70 properties file can be overridden through portal.properties of Hook as per the Liferay 6.1.0 DTD

http://docs.liferay.com/portal/6.1/definitions/liferay-hook_6_1_0.dtd.html

Othere properties are stricltly not allowed to override through portal.properties from Hook which can be overridden through portal-ext.properties.

That's Fine, But If i override these below properties through Hook (portal.properties), it is not reflection.

users.form.update.identification=addresses
users.form.update.main=details
users.form.update.miscellaneous=anouncements

users.form.my.account.identification=addresses
users.form.my.account.main=details
users.form.my.account.miscellaneous=anouncements

If i set above properties in portal-ext.properties, it works fine.

Can anybody give clarity on this whether we can override above properties through Hook?
10年前 に Herman Hardenbol によって更新されました。

RE: Property override issue through HOOK

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 13/07/03 最新の投稿
We are experiencing the exact same problem (Liferay Portal 6.1.20 EE). Overrides of these properties in the portal-ext.properties are reflected nicely in the user-interface, but these same properties can not be overridden from a hook. Our hook loads fine and gives also a message about the properties file being loaded from the hook, but there is no effect in the user-administration form.

Can anyone enlighten us?
10年前 に Herman Hardenbol によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 13/07/03 最新の投稿
This issue is discussed in more detail here.

In short:
These settings are set in portal.properties and can only be overridden in portal-ext.properties. The properties you mention are lists of UI-sections. In a hook you could only add items to the list, but not delete items.
thumbnail
10年前 に Pankaj Kathiriya によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 722 参加年月日: 10/08/05 最新の投稿
As I understand, there are two types[single value, multi value(comma separated)] of property liferay have.

Regarding overriding this properties, for multiple value property when you override it through hook, the new value gets appended. And you want to change that value itself then it needs to be modified in portal-ext.properties.

The portal properties you are referring are of multi-value type.

HTH

Regards,