掲示板

Why maven plugins SDK is not updating in maven central?

thumbnail
10年前 に Alexey Melnikov によって更新されました。

Why maven plugins SDK is not updating in maven central?

Regular Member 投稿: 108 参加年月日: 12/03/27 最新の投稿
Hello everyone.

I'm interested, why maven plugins isn't updated in maven central, after some sorts of bug fixes?
Why it should be linked to major release of Liferay?

I understand when bug fixed in service builder and we need to wait major release to see it maven central.
But I don't understand when bug is fixed in maven plugins sdk, why it's not released with some minor version?

Instead of this I think many other people like us merging bugfixes to their forks and installing it to local or intranet repository.
thumbnail
10年前 に Paul Gloessl によって更新されました。

RE: Why maven plugins SDK is not updating in maven central?

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 13/07/15 最新の投稿
Hey,
i have the same question. There are some annoying bugs, especially with the service builder, which have been fixed on the trunk but not on the last CE realease (6.1.1).
Will there be any bugfixes for 6.1.1 CE or is this release already closed?

I have seen that there is a 6.1.x trunk (6.1 bug fix branch), is this the branch for 6.1.20 EE or can i use this branch with the CE?
thumbnail
10年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
The current release is tied to the portal version and release team releases a new version when a new version of the portal is released. This changing as I've worked on decoupling it from the portal as much as possible. The 6.2.0-M6 milestone release already works with portal versions 6.1.0+. We are working on releasing it more often after 6.2.0 final is released.
thumbnail
10年前 に Paul Gloessl によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 13/07/15 最新の投稿
Thanks mika, that are good news emoticon