掲示板

Themes mis-identified as portlets during OS X deploy, failing to load

10年前 に Michael Hartman によって更新されました。

Themes mis-identified as portlets during OS X deploy, failing to load

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 13/04/26 最新の投稿
We've been going crazy trying to figure this out for weeks.

We generate new themes with maven using the command:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeArtifactId=liferay-theme-archetype -DarchetypeGroupId=com.liferay.maven.archetypes -DarchetypeVersion=6.1.1 -DgroupId=com.sample -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT

and deploy them with:

mvn package; mvn liferay:deploy

This works fine on Linux and Windows. But on OS X the Tomcat logs show it spotting the deployment WAR, trying to load it with PortletAutoDeployListener instead of ThemeAutoDeployListener, and failing because it's not a portlet. So of course the theme never gets installed and never shows up as available in the Liferay admin interface. We're using the same Liferay+Tomcat bundle across all systems - liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2.

I'm pretty sure the generate step is fine and the deployment step is the problem, because I've combed through the generated files in all systems and don't see anything different on the OS X version. Themes generated with this method on Linux and Windows won't deploy on OS X either. I've done extensive Googling but can't find anyone reporting the same symptoms.

I'm attaching the Tomcat catalina.out output for both a successful deploy on Linux and a failed deploy on OS X. I really appreciate whatever insight any of you can provide. Our developers are on Linux or Windows, but most of our designers are on Mac and they need access to a local environment for developing themes.