掲示板

FIXED!!web form plugin from liferay downloads

15年前 に Ed Jiang によって更新されました。

FIXED!!web form plugin from liferay downloads

New Member 投稿: 21 参加年月日: 09/02/12 最新の投稿
Hi, Has anybody used plugins from this site?

I downloaded a webForm plugin and deployed the war file directly to the server. After server got restarted, I can access the portlet. But whenever I finish entering data on web form and click "Send" button, I always got a NullPointerException. And it is thrown from "at com.liferay.portal.model.PortletConstants.getRootPortletId(PortletConstants.java:81)".

I have a feeling that it is because I did not deploy the plugin properly. So can anybdoy please tell me the correct way to deal with the custom plugin?

Thank U!

Ed

RE: web form plugin from liferay downloads

I have another question about liferay plugin:

If you check the liferay-portlet.xml and portlet.xml for plugins downloaded from liferay, you will find they all have portlet name as 1. So, if we have multiple plugins installed, do we need to change the portlet name to a non-existed value so they won't duplicated with each other? I think my problem has something to do with this.

Does anybody have some idea?

Thank u
thumbnail
15年前 に Manish Kumar Gupta によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 535 参加年月日: 08/05/16 最新の投稿
I think, you are using Sun's PC. Here is the bug that has been fixed recently for Web Form portlet with Sun PC.
You have to download trunk, if you want this fix.

As far as portlet names are concerned, they should be unique within portlet war as portlet identity is a combination of portlet war name and portlet name.

Hi, Thank You!

This exactly I've met!

I will try fix the issue! Thank You!

Ed
thumbnail
15年前 に Milan Jaroš によって更新されました。

[resolved] web form plugin from liferay downloads

Expert 投稿: 268 参加年月日: 08/08/18 最新の投稿
Hi Ed. Please put "[resolved]" to the subject of thread... ;)