掲示板

Redirect to login portlet

thumbnail
10年前 に mohiden abdul kader によって更新されました。

Redirect to login portlet

Junior Member 投稿: 38 参加年月日: 12/08/08 最新の投稿
Hi Liferay forum members,
I have created registration form and also data storing in my database.But my requirement is to redirect to login portlet after clicking submit button.
Note: In submit button I have created two submit button(Register and Login).Both should redirect to login portlet

Thanks Regards,
Abdul Kader

添付ファイル:

thumbnail
10年前 に mohiden abdul kader によって更新されました。

RE: Redirect to login portlet

Junior Member 投稿: 38 参加年月日: 12/08/08 最新の投稿
mohiden abdul kader:
Hi Liferay forum members,
I have created registration form and also data storing in my database.But my requirement is to redirect to login portlet after clicking submit button.
Note: In submit button I have created two submit button(Register and Login).Both should redirect to login portlet

Thanks Regards,
Abdul Kader

Friends Help me...........Its Very Urgent...Plz.............
thumbnail
10年前 に Dhrutika Vyas によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 435 参加年月日: 09/02/09 最新の投稿
Hi ,

You can give href to '/c/portal/login',so it will redirect to login portlet.

Regards,
Dhrutika
thumbnail
10年前 に Bart Simpson によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 522 参加年月日: 11/08/29 最新の投稿
I suppose this is a custom portlet you are creating the registration form in. So when you submit it must be calling the processAction for that portlet. There you can use sendRedirect to /c/portal/login.

This is the simplest scenario I could suggest. Please provide more details about what how you created your registration ? And What is this registration actually doing, so I could suggest something better if required.
9年前 に Paola Greco によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 13/09/25 最新の投稿
Yes! "/c/portal/login" is the right address, try to reach it.

Anyway my question is, anyone knows why "/c"? Sure, it's a stupid question, but why not "/portal/login"? emoticon
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
It's an artifact of very early releases of Liferay, a holdover that never really needed to change.