掲示板

Import groups from LDAP

15年前 に Stefano Pazzaglia によって更新されました。

Import groups from LDAP

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 09/03/13 最新の投稿
I've succedeed in importing both users and groups from Active Directory to liferay 5.2.
However a couple of problems occur:

• Users (and groups too) are successfully created but with no reference to groups the users belong to
  • Users password is not retrieved from AD

A part from portal.properties follows:

ldap.import.user.mappings=userId=cn\npassword=userPassword\nemailAddress=mail\nfirstName=givenName\nlastName=sn\njobTitle=title\ngroup=MemberOf
ldap.import.group.mappings=groupName=cn\ndescription=description\nuser=uniqueMember
ldap.import.enabled=true
    ldap.import.on.startup=true
    ldap.import.interval=5
    ldap.import.user.search.filter=(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)
    ldap.import.group.search.filter=(objectClass=groupOfUniqueNames)
    ldap.import.method=user

Thanks for your help
thumbnail
15年前 に Samuel Kong によって更新されました。

RE: Import groups from LDAP

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1902 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
How are users associated with groups? When the import method is "user", each user must list the groups they belong to. A group which list it's members will not work currently
15年前 に Stefano Pazzaglia によって更新されました。

RE: Import groups from LDAP

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 09/03/13 最新の投稿
Samuel Kong:
How are users associated with groups? When the import method is "user", each user must list the groups they belong to. A group which list it's members will not work currently

Active Directory has a single domain, with a bunch of OUs for geographic purposes. Let's say one of these OUs is NorthAmerica.
Michael Robbins belongs to this OU.
NorthAmerica has some groups called, for example, NAUsers, NASales, NAItDepartment and so forth.
Michael Robbins works in Chicago as a web developer, so he is member of OU NorthAmerica and groups NAUsers and NAItDepartment.
Once I import users and groups for OU NorthAmerica, Michael Robbins is added as a user, while NAUsers, NASales and NAItDepartment are imported as user groups, but there's no evidence of Michael belonging to the above groups.
Have I made myself clear?