掲示板

Lar file import problem

10年前 に biswajit sarkar によって更新されました。

Lar file import problem

Regular Member 投稿: 166 参加年月日: 11/10/17 最新の投稿
I am trying to import a lar file in my liferay but i got an exception.....

Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update
        at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.ExceptionTranslator.translate(ExceptionTranslator.java:30)
        at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:122)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ClassLoaderSession.flush(ClassLoaderSession.java:218)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.BatchSessionImpl.update(BatchSessionImpl.java:95)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.BatchSessionUtil.update(BatchSessionUtil.java:50)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.LayoutPersistenceImpl.updateImpl(LayoutPersistenceImpl.java:574)
        ... 178 more
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update
        at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:96)
        at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:66)
        at org.hibernate.jdbc.AbstractBatcher.executeBatch(AbstractBatcher.java:275)
        at org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:268)
        at org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:185)
        at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractFlushingEventListener.performExecutions(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:321)
        at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultFlushEventListener.onFlush(DefaultFlushEventListener.java:51)
        at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:1216)
        at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:119)
        ... 182 more
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Duplicate entry '10180-0-/company' for key 'IX_BC2C4231'
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeBatchSerially(PreparedStatement.java:1257)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeBatch(PreparedStatement.java:943)
        at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeBatch(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:1723)
        at org.hibernate.jdbc.BatchingBatcher.doExecuteBatch(BatchingBatcher.java:70)
        at org.hibernate.jdbc.AbstractBatcher.executeBatch(AbstractBatcher.java:268)
        ... 188 more

please help its urgent. how can i solve this problem

RE: Lar file import problem

please help anyone...... its urgent
thumbnail
10年前 に Kenneth Chang によって更新されました。

RE: Lar file import problem (回答)

Junior Member 投稿: 25 参加年月日: 11/05/09 最新の投稿
It looks like you're trying to import a duplicate value. Can you provide your Liferay version and steps to reproduce from a clean bundle?

Kenneth Chang:
It looks like you're trying to import a duplicate value. Can you provide your Liferay version and steps to reproduce from a clean bundle?

i am using liferay 6.1 ga2 . i export a lar file from my dev environment and try to import the lar file in my production environment and not able to import due to this exception.
thumbnail
10年前 に Balaji Murugesan によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 74 参加年月日: 10/11/10 最新の投稿
Hi Biswajit,

If your dev env & prod env are of different editions of Liferay then you might face this issue. i have faced a similar problem when trying to import LAR from my Dev env Community edition to Prod env Enterprise edition of Liferay.

you can try to have a similar duplicate setup in your dev env and test the import functionality.

Balaji Murugesan:
Hi Biswajit,

If your dev env & prod env are of different editions of Liferay then you might face this issue. i have faced a similar problem when trying to import LAR from my Dev env Community edition to Prod env Enterprise edition of Liferay.

you can try to have a similar duplicate setup in your dev env and test the import functionality.

our dev and prod env are both using version (6.1 GA2 ).
While importing "lar" file in our prod env our "Data strategy" is " Mirror with overwriting" , then why this problem arise.
10年前 に sangeeth k によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 114 参加年月日: 12/04/22 最新の投稿
hi biswajit,

while importing "lar" file "Data strategy" option is check " Mirror"

I did same for for my production server, am using 6.1 GA2 sucessfully imported webcontents.
thumbnail
10年前 に Jacques Traore によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 49 参加年月日: 13/01/21 最新の投稿
Hi Biswajit,
Did figure out that issue? I am facing the same problem.
If yes, would you please share the solution?

Thanks in advance