掲示板

SAML2 SP null pointer buildEntityDescriptor

thumbnail
10年前 に Jack Bakker によって更新されました。

SAML2 SP null pointer buildEntityDescriptor

Liferay Master 投稿: 978 参加年月日: 10/01/03 最新の投稿
Hi,

I set up IdP on EE v6.1 as per http://www.liferay.com/web/armin.dahncke/blog/-/blogs/setting-up-liferay-portal-6-1-ee-as-an-idp

I can see metadata at /c/portal/saml/metadata

I am trying to set up SP on EE v6.1 (in Developer Studio) as per http://www.liferay.com/web/armin.dahncke/blog/-/blogs/setting-up-liferay-portal-6-1-ee-as-a-sp

However, when I hit: /c/portal/saml/metadata on the SP Liferay I get:

17:00:39,235 ERROR [ajp-bio-8009-exec-1][status_jsp:665] org.opensaml.saml2.metadata.provider.MetadataProviderException: java.lang.NullPointerException
org.opensaml.saml2.metadata.provider.MetadataProviderException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.saml.metadata.MetadataManagerImpl.getEntityDescriptor(MetadataManagerImpl.java:121)
at com.liferay.saml.metadata.MetadataManagerUtil.getEntityDescriptor(MetadataManagerUtil.java:48)
at com.liferay.saml.hook.action.MetadataAction.doExecute(MetadataAction.java:64)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.saml.util.OpenSamlUtil.buildEntityDescriptor(OpenSamlUtil.java:246)
at com.liferay.saml.metadata.MetadataGeneratorUtil.buildSpEntityDescriptor(MetadataGeneratorUtil.java:128)
at com.liferay.saml.metadata.MetadataManagerImpl.getEntityDescriptor(MetadataManagerImpl.java:112)

---

As a related question, so I can step through source: what version of OpenSAML2 is the EE SAML2 plugin using ?
thumbnail

RE: SAML2 SP null pointer buildEntityDescriptor

Given I am EE customer, I will pick this up in LESA.
thumbnail
10年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
My immediate guess is that you don't have a private keys in the keystore with the same alias as the entityId.
thumbnail

got a hot fix which solved it for now
10年前 に Shankar Venkatasalam によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 11/02/16 最新の投稿
I am also EE customer and i am also having the same issue.
Mika, i check the entity id is the same.
Jack can you let me know about the Hot fix you got.

Thanks
thumbnail

Jack can you let me know about the Hot fix you got.

Shankar, best you submit a ticket in LESA to get EE support. For me the fix was for LDS to make my LDS the same as my EE prod deploy.
thumbnail
10年前 に Kailash Yadav によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 211 参加年月日: 11/10/18 最新の投稿
@Shankar Venkatasalam, I faced same error yesterday with LR6.1 EE. After checked this forum, I fixed the problem. I used wrong entityId as mika said above, And now it is working fine without any hotfix. Please check again your configuration,
9年前 に Salman Jan によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 11/08/17 最新の投稿
I am seeing the same error, we have deployed Liferay SAML2.0 SSO Hook version SAML2.0ProviderEE6.1.GA2+.lpkg on our Liferay 6.1.2 EE server.

When starting Liferay we are seeing the following error:
Loading zip:/app/domains/portal/liferay61/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/saml-portlet/keu8h8/war/WEB-INF/lib/_wl_cls_gen.jar!/service.properties
Loading zip:/app/domains/portal/liferay61/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/saml-portlet/keu8h8/war/WEB-INF/lib/_wl_cls_gen.jar!/service.properties
04:57:02,456 ERROR [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'][HotDeployImpl:191] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.H
otDeployException: Error registering servlet context listeners for saml-portlet
com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployException: Error registering servlet context listeners for saml-portlet
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.BaseHotDeployListener.throwHotDeployException(BaseHotDeployListener.java:46)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.ServletContextListenerHotDeployListener.invokeDeploy(ServletContextListenerHotDeployListener.java:37)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HotDeployImpl.doFireDeployEvent(HotDeployImpl.java:188)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HotDeployImpl.doFireDeployEvent(HotDeployImpl.java:216)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HotDeployImpl.fireDeployEvent(HotDeployImpl.java:96)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployUtil.fireDeployEvent(HotDeployUtil.java:27)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PluginContextListener.fireDeployEvent(PluginContextListener.java:151)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PluginContextListener.doPortalInit(PluginContextListener.java:141)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.BasePortalLifecycle.portalInit(BasePortalLifecycle.java:42)

Moreover, when calling the metadata URL getting the following error:

05:13:08,124 ERROR [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'][BaseSamlStrutsAction:45] org.opensaml.saml2.metadata.prov
ider.MetadataProviderException: java.lang.NullPointerException
org.opensaml.saml2.metadata.provider.MetadataProviderException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.saml.metadata.MetadataManagerImpl.getEntityDescriptor(MetadataManagerImpl.java:180)
at com.liferay.saml.metadata.MetadataManagerUtil.getEntityDescriptor(MetadataManagerUtil.java:52)
at com.liferay.saml.hook.action.MetadataAction.doExecute(MetadataAction.java:41)
at com.liferay.saml.hook.action.BaseSamlStrutsAction.execute(BaseSamlStrutsAction.java:42)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.struts.BaseStrutsAction.execute(BaseStrutsAction.java:37)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.ClassLoaderBeanHandler.invoke(ClassLoaderBeanHandler.java:67)

The same error have been reported in this blog and the user is suggesting the Liferay provided a fix liferay-hotfix-1552-6120 .
http://www.liferay.com/web/mika.koivisto/blog/-/blogs/getting-started-with-liferay-saml-2-0-identity-provider

Liferay is being used as SAML idP. Here is the snippet of the config:

#
#SAML2.0 SSO Configuration
#
saml.enabled=true
saml.role=idp
saml.entity.id=samlidpdev
saml.require.ssl=false
saml.sign.metadata=true
saml.idp.authn.request.signature.required=true
#saml.metadata.paths=https://portaldev-liferay.sita.aero/c/portal/saml/metadata
saml.keystore.type=jks