掲示板

Integration Liferay/Openfire

thumbnail
10年前 に Manuel Hoyos によって更新されました。

Integration Liferay/Openfire

Junior Member 投稿: 60 参加年月日: 12/06/11 最新の投稿
Hi!

We are trying to integrate Liferay 6.1 with OpenFire 3.8.4 GA2. If our OpenFire server is not integrated with ldap, no problem, everything works fine. However, if OpenFire itself is connected to ldap we have a problem, because our liferay has imported the users from ldap user and password pair matches the OpenFire since it does not have any user and uses the ldap.

Liferay words - OpenFire with ldap fuciona not yet Liferay - without ldap OpenFire works. In both cases connected with Liferay and import ldap users and passwords from ldap.

Any idea how we can fix this?

A greeting
thumbnail
10年前 に Achmed Tyrannus Albab によって更新されました。

RE: Integration Liferay/Openfire

Regular Member 投稿: 158 参加年月日: 10/03/05 最新の投稿
Hi,

Sorry to say that i do not have the solution to your problem.
But it seems to me that you might have OpenFire 3.8.2 running already, so i thought I should ask.

Here are some of the details, if by any chance you could help.
1. Installed OpenFire 3.8.2
- Within the admin module, i installed Fastpath Service.
- Also tried installing Fastpath Webchat. It showed running and then when i checked list of installed plugin its not there, so I'm not sure if its installed or not.
2. Installed Spark 2.6.3
- Tried connecting to the OpenFire demo room and worked successfully.
3. Deployed webchat.war to the Liferay Tomcat webapps folder(also tried deploying to tomcat standalone after the bundle failed - both has same result)
- A couple of times image wasn't showing but resolved after i had installed Fastpath Service in step 1.
- I tried accessing http://localhost:8080/webchat and went through the setup.
- Once setup is done the status of support is OFFLINE.
- Logs shown in tomcat/liferay-tomcat are such as Could not get response from server, failed to write image etc etc.

So i am wondering if you could get the webchat to work?
If so, would you kindly share?

------------------------UPDATE------------------------------
I solved my issue by downloading the openfire exe instead of the zip version.
I did the zip version because i already have JRE installed on my pc.
Probably there were some settings needed to be done to use the ZIP version that i didnt know of.

So my fix was too delete the zip version and install the Openfire exe version. (on windows of course).

I hope this would help those who is having the same problem.

Again sorry if i hijacked the thread.