掲示板

Comments in blog - how ?

thumbnail
16年前 に Krzysztof Samplawski によって更新されました。

Comments in blog - how ?

Junior Member 投稿: 36 参加年月日: 06/10/11 最新の投稿
My question regards version 4.3.4. Could anyone explain me, how could I enable making comments in Blogs portlet for guests ?
That is, for not logged in users. I use Liferay for my personal site, and I don't want to create accounts for strangers, but I would like to have comments in my blog.

(my site is at www.krzsam.eu if you are interested)
thumbnail
16年前 に Roman Hoyenko によって更新されました。

RE: Comments in blog - how ?

Liferay Master 投稿: 878 参加年月日: 07/10/08 最新の投稿
Allow users with Guest Role to post anywhere.
thumbnail

OK, but there is only one user - me. There are no any other users registered on the site.
thumbnail
16年前 に JR Houn によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 488 参加年月日: 07/11/19 最新の投稿
Hi Kryzsztof-
Sorry to say but anonymous blog comments as a feature has not been implemented yet. While it is possible to set the guest role to be able to add discussion in the enterprise admin portlet like Roman noted, it won't enable a guest the ability to comment on your blog. This is an issue that is in the support forums and is being addressed. For now though if you want users to post comments you will have to enable them to create accounts.
Good luck!
jr
thumbnail

Many thanks for the reply. Since I now know it is not possible, I would not run around and try to find any solution.
On the other hand, I would think about enabling accounts for strangers.
thumbnail
15年前 に Fred Wu によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 28 参加年月日: 07/05/30 最新の投稿
Is it possible to enable for all the existing registered users including Power User, User, Administrator, etc. to be able to comment on any Blog post publicly available on any personal public web pages without having to set the permission one by one for each Blog post?
14年前 に derp niner によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 09/10/05 最新の投稿
If you'd like to see this issue addressed please go to the Blog Improvements Wiki and vote for the comment that requests this feature: http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Proposals/Blog+Improvements#_36_messageScroll4113324
thumbnail
13年前 に Rajagopal Baskaran によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 11/02/21 最新の投稿
Hello,

I want the ability for all the registered users to post the comment for blogs in LFCE 6.0 ? how this can be Implemented ?

Is it available in 6.0 or not ?
thumbnail
13年前 に Jatin Panchal によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 15 参加年月日: 10/07/26 最新の投稿
Fred Wu:
Is it possible to enable for all the existing registered users including Power User, User, Administrator, etc. to be able to comment on any Blog post publicly available on any personal public web pages without having to set the permission one by one for each Blog post?

Hi Fred,

If you are using Liferay 6 then it is working fine but I am not sure it is available for older version of Liferay or not.

for Liferay 6 just follow this steps:
1) Login with any registered user1 and go to his/her public page.
2) Add blog portlet and add some blog entry. Before save just check that in permission field is set with viewable by anyone(Guest Role) or not.if not then select it.
-->click on More option link near to that permission field.check the box of add discussion for power user.
3) Save the blog entry.
4) Now login with other registered user2.go to user1's public page where the blog portlet is added.
5) click on comments link and add your comments.

Hope so this could successfully help you in commenting with registered user.

Thanks,
Jatin Panchal
thumbnail
12年前 に Fred Wu によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 28 参加年月日: 07/05/30 最新の投稿
Hi Jatin,

Thanks for the reply.
11年前 に Ekansh Khandelwal によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 15 参加年月日: 13/03/07 最新の投稿
how can i get the user id who logged into a blog
thumbnail
9年前 に Jatin Panchal によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 15 参加年月日: 10/07/26 最新の投稿
Hi Ekansh,

Did you mean userId who has published the blog or userId who has commented in that blog?

Thanks,
Jatin Panchal