掲示板

Redirection After Updating Password

thumbnail
10年前 に Gnaniyar Zubair によって更新されました。

Redirection After Updating Password

Liferay Master 投稿: 722 参加年月日: 07/12/19 最新の投稿
Guys,

II need to redirect to custom path after updating password from Reset Password Mode.

By default, it redirects to Login page. Even I have set the default landing page path in properties file, but no luck.

After Updating the Password, it goes to Login Post Action and fetching default landing page path what i was set in properties file. But not redirecting.

I can achieve this through UpdatePasswordAction Struts hook,

but can anybody guess what would be an issue and is there any other way other than Struts Action Hook?
thumbnail
10年前 に Subhasis Roy によって更新されました。

RE: Redirection After Updating Password

Expert 投稿: 275 参加年月日: 12/01/20 最新の投稿
Hi zubair,

First of all are you allowing user to reset his password after login? Then I guess liferay's event hokks will not gonna work. Because in this case you have already logged in.

You have to do custom redirect from your action class which is responsible for updating the user password.
thumbnail
10年前 に Gnaniyar Zubair によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 722 参加年月日: 07/12/19 最新の投稿
//First of all are you allowing user to reset his password after login? Then I guess liferay's event hokks will not gonna work. Because in this case you have already logged in. //

No Shubasis. that was not in Logged In mode. Update Pasword Redirection happens from Reset Password Email Link, so in that mode he was not logged in i am sure.

It can be achievable through UpdatePasswordAction Hook, but i am looking for any other solution also i debug the code it goes to Login Post Action after Updating the Password.

Thanks for your response.
thumbnail
10年前 に vaseem bari によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 86 参加年月日: 08/03/26 最新の投稿
Hello Zubair,

Are you specifying the landing path other than the default community? then it will not work,

other wise the solution which you have written is good one i feel..

Vaseem Bari
thumbnail
8年前 に Manish Yadav によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 493 参加年月日: 12/05/26 最新の投稿
Hi,
Did you found solution , I also stucked in same requirement ,
My password reset page is public and after resetting new password i want to redirect to private page of user. I have tried to achieve using UpadatePasswordAction struts hook , but it seems i can't redirect to URL

for eg :-
Login page for resting password
http://<xyz.com>/web/abc

after login i have to redirect to page

http://<xyz.com>/group/abc

Thanks & Regards,
Manish Yadav