掲示板

Liferay license cost: per vm or per physical machine??

10年前 に g p によって更新されました。

Liferay license cost: per vm or per physical machine??

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 12/04/27 最新の投稿
Hi to all,

I guess the title of my question is somehow indicative to what i want to know from you guys.

We are a startup company trying to create modern software, and for that we've chosen Liferay as our platform.
The question is, if we deploy the enterprise edition, say on an Amazon EC2 instance or any other hosting farm, do we get charged per vm generated or only per physical machine that has Liferay Enterprise installed?

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
10年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay license cost: per vm or per physical machine??

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
g p:
Hi to all,

I guess the title of my question is somehow indicative to what i want to know from you guys.

We are a startup company trying to create modern software, and for that we've chosen Liferay as our platform.
The question is, if we deploy the enterprise edition, say on an Amazon EC2 instance or any other hosting farm, do we get charged per vm generated or only per physical machine that has Liferay Enterprise installed?

Thanks in advance.

Hey g p, thanks for choosing Liferay - I hope it exceeds your expectations! You will want to contact sales@liferay.com to get the magic pricing formula. I don't think virtual vs. physical matters anymore, but I could be wrong...
10年前 に g p によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay license cost: per vm or per physical machine??

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 12/04/27 最新の投稿
James Falkner:
g p:
Hi to all,

Thanks in advance.

Hey g p, thanks for choosing Liferay - I hope it exceeds your expectations! You will want to contact sales@liferay.com to get the magic pricing formula. I don't think virtual vs. physical matters anymore, but I could be wrong...

Hi,

I've already sent them yesterday, but they havent answered yet.

Thanks alot.