掲示板

Extending EditRecordAction.java

10年前 に Subhakar Siva によって更新されました。

Extending EditRecordAction.java

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 13/12/30 最新の投稿
I am working on developing a new hook and as part of it, I am extending the com.liferay.portlet.dynamicdatalists.action.EditRecordAction.java to override the updateRecord method. But I see ClassNotFound exception when i deploy it. Any suggestions please??
thumbnail
10年前 に Gnaniyar Zubair によって更新されました。

RE: Extending EditRecordAction.java

Liferay Master 投稿: 722 参加年月日: 07/12/19 最新の投稿
Subhakar,

Question should be more clear. Which type of the hook are you using to extend EditRecordAction ?

Also please provide the log file to track the exception.
10年前 に Subhakar Siva によって更新されました。

RE: Extending EditRecordAction.java

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 13/12/30 最新の投稿
Thanks Gnaniyar for your reply. I actually need to override the updateRecord method inside EditRecordAction class to display a custom page when a new record has been added/updated . I am trying to accomplish this by overriding the existing struts action and extending EditRecordAction class in my hook. But I figured out that since the EditRecordAction is part of the portal-impl.jar, I cannot extend EditRecordAction in my hook(which is the solution for what I started this thread). Instead I tried by extending BaseStrutsPortletAction. but custom jsp is not triggered. I kept this in updateRecord method at the end actionResponse.setRenderParameter("jspPage", "/html/portlet/confirmation.jsp"); Any idea on what changes do I need to make to my custom class?