掲示板

Recent Bloggers and a link that filter Blogs Entry by User/Author

thumbnail
14年前 に Denis Signoretto によって更新されました。

Recent Bloggers and a link that filter Blogs Entry by User/Author

Expert 投稿: 375 参加年月日: 09/04/21 最新の投稿
Most of our users, clicking on Recent Blogger user, would like to show only the blogs entries of that user. Instead actualy the link brings to personal pages of that user. I'm wondering if is possible that clicking on the photo the link brings to user pages and click on "lastname and name link" it can find only the blog entries of that user.

Another better feature is if that behaviour could be configurable.

Bye,
Denis.
thumbnail
14年前 に Lisa Simpson によって更新されました。

RE: Recent Bloggers and a link that filter Blogs Entry by User/Author

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2034 参加年月日: 09/03/05 最新の投稿
I agree that it should be eaiser and more configurable to use the Blog Aggregator. Right now it seems to do an all or nothing push. Futhermore the "Recent Bloggers" show up even if their blog is not public. That too should be configurable.
thumbnail
14年前 に Mickey Fox によって更新されました。

RE: Recent Bloggers and a link that filter Blogs Entry by User/Author

Junior Member 投稿: 60 参加年月日: 09/07/15 最新の投稿
The interesting thing about the aggregator is that it appears to be level-specific: that is it will aggregate from the level of the app down. Given that the aggregator does this, I assume that the code is present to discriminate between bloggers (users) and not just scope?

This would be a useful tool, not only for blog, but for many of the other portlets and ought to allow a more clean tailoring of an individual's page to see only that info from those individuals that is wanted.