掲示板

Liferay Certification

10年前 に Anil Kumar によって更新されました。

Liferay Certification

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 12/06/24 最新の投稿
Hi All,

Please can you guide me on to crack liferay certification.
And share me some valuable docs on liferay certification.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar
thumbnail
10年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Certification

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14917 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Perhaps we can just take the test for you? That way you won't have to do the work yourself. I mean, a certification for a system that you don't know, that you just got focused help to get the certification alone, that's really valuable, don't you think?

I'm sure all of the folks who have worked for and hold valid certifications because they did the work wouldn't mind washing out the value of their certifications by, say, giving you all of the answers and cracking the certification process.
10年前 に Hiren Bhatt によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 12/04/04 最新の投稿
Hi,
What are the certification path offered by Liferay?

what if i would like to appear for Portal Administrators path only and not interested in Liferay Developers Certification?

what are the options/path available and how one can progress?
thumbnail
10年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14917 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
IMHO, an admin alone is not worth that much. If you're not a developer, you cannot create and customize themes, you cannot create hooks to modify or extend Liferay functionality, and you cannot create custom portlets to support the needs of the enterprise.

Sure you could add/update users, manage content, etc. I'm just not sure you're going to find a job where you can do just that. I mean, any operations person familiar with other account management systems and web platforms can attend Liferay admin training and pick up the Liferay admin responsibilities.

And it's really a Liferay developer (or contracting firm or whatever) that is going to customize Liferay to work as the organization needs.
thumbnail
10年前 に Ryan Schuhler によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 77 参加年月日: 12/07/06 最新の投稿
I am sure you have already seen this, but just for reference the details or Liferay Certification can be found www.liferay.com/services/certification
thumbnail
10年前 に Jack Bakker によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 978 参加年月日: 10/01/03 最新の投稿
Training I took for Admin and Developer were each excellent.

During each course I sat beside people who took WAY better notes than I did. They are probably certified by now.

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. As for cracked mirrors... well they just cause accidents due to distracted driving. Fix it.
thumbnail
10年前 に Jack Bakker によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 978 参加年月日: 10/01/03 最新の投稿
I just googled the word crack and as adjective: could mean expert at something... like a crack shot...

ah language... peace y'all
thumbnail
10年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
Best way to prepare for the test is to take Liferay trainings and then actually use those things you learn in the training.
thumbnail
10年前 に Adam Spence によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 21 参加年月日: 11/08/26 最新の投稿