掲示板

Blog comment moderation

14年前 に Kenety Borges によって更新されました。

Blog comment moderation

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 09/07/29 最新の投稿
Hi,

I've noticed that on Liferay Portal 5.2.3 in the out-of-the-box blog portlet there is no way to moderate blog entry comments. This is a feature we can find in blog servers such as Apache Roller.

Does anyone have any pointers to documentation explaining how to extend the above mentioned portlet to specifically do comments moderation?

Can I suggest this feature to be added to a future version of liferay if it is not already planned?

Thanks,
Kenety
thumbnail
14年前 に Lisa Simpson によって更新されました。

RE: Blog comment moderation

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2034 参加年月日: 09/03/05 最新の投稿
If the comments can't be moderated prior to being shown to someone who's not at least a writer, we can't turn that feature on. That means that blogging on Liferay is out for us. I guess we'll be sticking with WordPress :/ until that gets fixed. FYI, if you guys ever decide you need a model for how blogs should work, check out WordPress MU, the Multi User version.
thumbnail
14年前 に Mickey Fox によって更新されました。

RE: Blog comment moderation

Junior Member 投稿: 60 参加年月日: 09/07/15 最新の投稿
I have to agree re the Blog issue. In an open to the public environment, blogs, forums and wikis must be moderated in order to limit isues - especially litigation - relating to uncontrolled content.

It would also be very nice to have an area resident on all pages (even if only as a footer) in which a disclaimer could be displayed - one with separate permissions.