掲示板

I can not delete public page for site?

9年前 に Roman H によって更新されました。

I can not delete public page for site?

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 14/03/12 最新の投稿
I don't have public page for this site. How I can delete this page?

Tomcat and Liferay 6.2.0

添付ファイル:

9年前 に gordon daniels によって更新されました。

RE: I can not delete public page for site?

Liferay Master 投稿: 797 参加年月日: 08/08/24 最新の投稿
Roman: You have to have one page. So, create another blank page, then delete Main.

On this site I do not want to have any pages for public pages. In other sites on this portal I can delete all pages for public page.

Why I have to have one page for this site?
thumbnail
9年前 に Krzysztof Gołębiowski によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 549 参加年月日: 11/06/25 最新の投稿
Hello Roman,
First public page is required for default Guest site. This page is always shown while accessing portal directly (without any Virtual Hosts, URL parameters, etc.). You can create another site without any public pages.

You cane check it here: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/6.2.1-ga2/portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portlet/sites/util/SitesImpl.java#L519-L522

KG

Thanks for help.

Krzysztof Gołębiowski: it is good solution for me.
thumbnail
9年前 に David Kubitza によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/05/14 最新の投稿
Liferay doesn't allow to delete the last page of a site (while it's fine to create a new site without pages :\), however, it's possible anyway: http://blog.ancud.de/web/guest/home/-/blogs/how-to-manually-delete
thumbnail
9年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
David Kubitza:
Liferay doesn't allow to delete the last page of a site (while it's fine to create a new site without pages :\)...

well, I just tried and succeeded. See the linked github code above: You can't delete the last page in the guest site. Liferay always expects a page to be there, so that it can derive some configuration for things like "the login page" - even if you don't have any public data, you might want to be able to display a login page or an information like an error message that this page requires a login, right?

Anyway, manipulating the database is - as your linked article - strongly discouraged. If there's no service for it, it might be because Liferay has some assumptions about the database state. While you're right that you can technically delete the page from the database, you have not yet found the case where Liferay ceases to cooperate because the database is in an unexpected state (for it). Don't expect any support in this case.
thumbnail

For the public guest site it's true that you shouldn't delete the last page, but not for the private guest site. If I create a private page I cannot delete it anymore and so I always have two entries in the "My Sites" dropdown. That's the case in which someone can use this DB hack (yes, it's a hack).

However, if this behaviour for guest sites is because Liferay expects at least one guest page, the behaviour with the private guest page is a bug.
thumbnail
9年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
David Kubitza:
However, if this behaviour for guest sites is because Liferay expects at least one guest page, the behaviour with the private guest page is a bug.

Ok, that is what I missed, thanks for pointing it out. And indeed, somebody else has found, filed & fixed it already.
thumbnail

Thx for the information, I've updated my blog entry. ;)
9年前 に gordon daniels によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 797 参加年月日: 08/08/24 最新の投稿
Roman: you can mark the page hidden and it will not be viewable.