掲示板

new install is trying to link to old database (SOLVED)

9年前 に gordon daniels によって更新されました。

new install is trying to link to old database (SOLVED)

Liferay Master 投稿: 797 参加年月日: 08/08/24 最新の投稿
I have 6.1.ga3. Wanted to install a fresh portal instance. When I start portal it says it can not find devportal database. I dropped that database a couple of days ago. I've tried putting lr in different directories but the same thing happens. There is no Dev. I cleared the java cache but don't know what to try next.

any ideas?

thanks
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: new install is trying to link to old database

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Is the database defined in jndi and/or portal-ext.properties? Might there be a reference to it in another service builder project for the database?

I hate asking these questions of you, gordon, cuz I know they are obvious and you've been around the block...

David: I appreciate the comments. Yes it was defined in the portal-ext.properties at one time, but I deleted that portal instance. I think it has to be referenced somewhere but 'find' and 'grep' return nothing.

good questions though.

thanks
thumbnail
9年前 に Pankaj Kathiriya によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 722 参加年月日: 10/08/05 最新の投稿
Can you make sure that there is no portal-ext.properties present at location "tomcat\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes" ?

Pankaj: thank you for responding. No, that did not exist. Have found the cause, an old portal-ext.properties file in an archive directory.

thanks again.
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Yeah, that's the problem I've found w/ portal-ext.properties. Since there's not a single place where it must be at all times, and since it can be placed anywhere on the classpath, they can come back to bite you in a whole bunch of places.