掲示板

Primefaces 5 support

thumbnail
9年前 に Bartlomiej Knabel によって更新されました。

Primefaces 5 support

Junior Member 投稿: 76 参加年月日: 11/01/30 最新の投稿
Hi,

Is primefaces 5 is supported by current liferay-faces?

kind regards,
Bartlomiej
thumbnail
9年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

RE: Primefaces 5 support

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
Hi Bartlomiej,

We haven't done extensive testing with PrimeFaces 5.0 and we haven't developed a primefaces5-portlet yet. However, this is on our roadmap.

I would encourage you to try PrimeFaces 5.0 and if you have any problems, then please let us know. If the problems are portlet-related then perhaps we will be able to get them fixed before our next release of Liferay Faces.

Kind Regards,

Neil
thumbnail
9年前 に Bartlomiej Knabel によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 76 参加年月日: 11/01/30 最新の投稿
I was waiting for your reply Neil emoticon

I'll try, I'll let You know in case of problems.
thumbnail
9年前 に Mitesh S Panchal によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 20 参加年月日: 08/12/10 最新の投稿
Hi Neil,

we are trying primefaces 5 with liferay. we found some issues.
one of the issue is

Developed a portlet that used JSF navigation rule to navigate from one view[page1.xhtml] to other[page2.xhtml] using action. for this portlet we use 4.0 version of PF. it works fine. As you know we are using p:commandButton as shown below
<p:commandbutton value="Search" action="#{simpleSearchBackingBean.simpleSearch}"></p:commandbutton>

it works fine. In debug message we show that new view is getting generated and rendered.

As this is working fine in 4.0 version we want to leverage 5.0 some of the new components. but after upgrading to 5.0. it is not working as expected.
Error we show is that debug message shows that stage 6 with page2.xhtml but on browser it does not show/render the page.
if we put ajax="false" then only it is working.

please advice why it is not working as 4.0 version without ajax="false"? and what needs to be done ?

Thanks
Mitesh
thumbnail
9年前 に Vernon Singleton によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 315 参加年月日: 13/01/14 最新の投稿
Hi Mitesh,

Mitesh S Panchal:
we are trying primefaces 5 with liferay. we found some issues. one of the issue is

Developed a portlet that used JSF navigation rule to navigate from one view[page1.xhtml] to other[page2.xhtml] using action. for this portlet we use 4.0 version of PF. it works fine. As you know we are using p:commandButton as shown below
<p:commandbutton value="Search" action="#{simpleSearchBackingBean.simpleSearch}"></p:commandbutton>
it works fine. In debug message we show that new view is getting generated and rendered.

As this is working fine in 4.0 version we want to leverage 5.0 some of the new components. but after upgrading to 5.0. it is not working as expected.
Error we show is that debug message shows that stage 6 with page2.xhtml but on browser it does not show/render the page.
if we put ajax="false" then only it is working.

please advice why it is not working as 4.0 version without ajax="false"?

I just compiled the primefaces4-portlet demo using the primefaces 5.0 jar, and it tested fine using the p:command button and the navigation rule to go to a second view. Our second view renders just fine. I tested using Liferay Portal 6.2.1 and JSF 2.1 and also tested using JSF 2.2.
Mitesh S Panchal:
and what needs to be done ?

Are you updating/render(ing) anything on the second view?

- Vernon
9年前 に Jan Tošovský によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 565 参加年月日: 10/07/22 最新の投稿
> but after upgrading to 5.0. it is not working as expected.

Please check if there is just PF 5.0 jar in your lib folder. When portlets are redeployed, libs are cummulated and if both 5.0 and 4.0 are present, it may bahave like you describe...

Also verify if there is no clash with other portlets:
https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/39285009

Regards, Jan
thumbnail

Hi

I tried with multiple times and created multiple sample very basic JSF portlet that uses navigation rule with Primefaces 5.0, Liferay briedge 3.1.4-Ga5, Liferay EE6.1EEGA2 with tomcat 7 navigation is not working as expected.

please find sample portlet attached here in that i am able to re-produce the issue. would some one try and let me know if they are facing similar issue.

issue is :
on View.xhtml click on button "Go to Page 1" or a link in Data Table it should go to page 1 and render page 1. but it is not behaving that way. in log message it shows below but on browser it remains on view.xhtml view not page1.xhtml view.

18:39:50,876 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:64] BEFORE phaseId=[RESTORE_VIEW 1] viewId=[null]
18:39:50,877 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:48] AFTER phaseId=[RESTORE_VIEW 1] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:50,878 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:64] BEFORE phaseId=[RENDER_RESPONSE 6] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:50,892 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:48] AFTER phaseId=[RENDER_RESPONSE 6] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]

"Upon click on go to page 1 button "

18:39:54,265 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:64] BEFORE phaseId=[RESTORE_VIEW 1] viewId=[null]
18:39:54,271 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:48] AFTER phaseId=[RESTORE_VIEW 1] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:54,271 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:64] BEFORE phaseId=[APPLY_REQUEST_VALUES 2] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:54,274 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:48] AFTER phaseId=[APPLY_REQUEST_VALUES 2] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:54,274 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:64] BEFORE phaseId=[PROCESS_VALIDATIONS 3] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:54,277 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:48] AFTER phaseId=[PROCESS_VALIDATIONS 3] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:54,278 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:64] BEFORE phaseId=[UPDATE_MODEL_VALUES 4] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:54,279 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:48] AFTER phaseId=[UPDATE_MODEL_VALUES 4] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:54,279 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:64] BEFORE phaseId=[INVOKE_APPLICATION 5] viewId=[/views/view.xhtml]
18:39:54,281 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:48] AFTER phaseId=[INVOKE_APPLICATION 5] viewId=[/views/page1.xhtml]
18:39:54,282 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:64] BEFORE phaseId=[RENDER_RESPONSE 6] viewId=[/views/page1.xhtml]
18:39:54,285 DEBUG [DebugPhaseListener:48] AFTER phaseId=[RENDER_RESPONSE 6] viewId=[/views/page1.xhtml]
thumbnail

Hi Mitesh,

Thank you very much for providing a test portlet. I was able to reproduce the problem and created FACES-1977 in order to track this issue to closure. I would recommend that you click the "watch" link in JIRA in order to be notified of updates.

For now, please try the following and let me know if it works as a temporary workaround:

1. Use the "jar xf" command to extract primefaces.jar

2. Edit the META-INF/faces-config.xml descriptor by removing the following:

<renderer>
    <component-family>javax.faces.Output</component-family>
    <renderer-type>javax.faces.Body</renderer-type>
    <renderer-class>org.primefaces.renderkit.BodyRenderer</renderer-class>
</renderer>

3. Use the "jar cf" command to compress the files back to a new primefaces.jar

4. Shutdown Tomcat

5. Copy the new primefaces.jar dependency to the tomcat/webapps/test-jsf-portlet/WEB-INF/lib folder.

6. Restart Tomcat

Note that this will have the side-effect of preventing the "onload" scripts from working. But it might be a sufficient workaround until we can develop a patch for Liferay Faces Bridge.

Kind Regards,

Neil
thumbnail

Thanks a lot Neil, You Rock!!
A big road block removed to move forward and use primefaces5.0 with quick workaround.

The workaround you proposed is working now. Waiting for a fix FACES-1977.
Will keep you posted on any other issue we found on primefaces5.0.

Thanks Again!
Mitesh Panchal
thumbnail

Hi Mitesh,

I'm glad it is working for you now as a workaround. Thanks for your patience, and yes, please let us know if there are any other incompatibilities with PrimeFaces 5.

Kind Regards,

Neil
9年前 に Pere Abelló によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 15 参加年月日: 14/11/20 最新の投稿
Hi.
I had the same problem than Mitesh.
With the workaround proposed, I can navigate.
But it fails if the commandButton is in a dialog.
Example of the commandButton:
<p:commandButton id="navigateButton" value="Navigate" oncomplete="PF('nameDialog').hide()" action="page2.xhtml" update="@form" process="@this" />
The navigation goes to the new page and the dialog is hidden, but the backgrounds keeps blocked (value "ui-widget-overlay" on class property stay after navigate).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Thanks
Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

Do you see any JavaScript errors in the browser's console? The only PrimeFaces 5 incompatibilities we are aware of (at the time of this writing) are FACES-1977 (the problem discussed in this thread) and FACES-2007.

Kind Regards,

Neil

Hi Neil,

I update the war from Mitesh adding a simple dialog.
I change the primerfaces.5.0.jar by my primefaces.5.1-gc.jar too (with workaround to can navigate)
I can not find any Javascript error

Thanks again

Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

I just want to make sure -- is everything working well for you now?

Kind Regards,

Neil

Hi Neil.

I update primefaces jar to version 5.1 and add the new patch on my example.
The navigation between pages runs well, but it still fails on dialogs.
I attach the example with updated libraries again.
There you can reproduce the problem clicking on “open dialog” button and then on “go to page1”.

Thanks.

Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

Thanks for attaching test-jsf-portlet-1.0.2-SNAPSHOT.war

I just tried it and the navigation seems to be working for me.

In your environment, are you deploying that .war in Liferay Portal 6.1 or Liferay Portal 6.2?

Kind Regards,

Neil

Hi,

I am using liferay 6.1.2

Thanks

Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

The navigation in the test portlet seems to be working for me with Liferay Portal 6.1.2, even with the dialog.

Can you provide detailed steps for reproducing the problem via the test portlet?

Thanks,

Neil

Hi Neil.

Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Click on "Open dialog"
2. Click on button "Go To Page1" from the dialog
3. The dialog is closes and the portlet navigate to "Page1", but no more can be done on the portlet (all is disabled).
Class style still is "ui-widget-overlay".

Thanks

Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

I was able to reproduce the problem you described regarding "ui-widget-overlay" -- as documented in FACES-1977, the patch does not include support for the PrimeFaces RequestContext.getScriptsToExecute().add(String) method. My best guess is that the p:commandButton "oncomplete" attribute relies on this.

As a workaround, I recommend that you change "oncomplete" to "onclick".

Kind Regards,

Neil

Hi Neil.

I must use "oncomplete", because I need to call bussness logic (with "action").
So I can not update to PF 5.1, while the problem persist.
Is there any forecast to be resolved it?

Kind Regards,

Pere
thumbnail
9年前 に Kyle Joseph Stiemann によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 760 参加年月日: 13/01/14 最新の投稿
Hi Pere,
Please see Neil's comment on FACES-1977:

Note that the commit to the master branch (and backports to 4.1.x/3.2.x/3.1.x) fixes the navigation problem and also supports adding scripts before the closing </body> tag via the PrimeFaces RequestContext.getScriptsToExecute().add(String) method. The patch fixes the navigation problem, but does NOT support adding scripts.

So this issue is already fixed (not in the patch but in the source), and it will appear in the next release of Liferay Faces.

- Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Is there a forecast of when the release 3.1.5-ga6 of Liferay Faces will be published?

Thanks.

Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

Liferay Faces 3.1.5-ga6 is scheduled for Q1 2015, but that could be as late as March.

We decided to open FACES-2056 as a new issue to get support for the oncomplete attribute. Please click on the "watch" link in JIRA in order to stay informed of our progress. If we develop a patch, would you be willing to test it in your environment?

Thank you,

Neil
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

Upon closer examination of your test-jsf-portlet.war project, I found that there is a JavaScript error in the browser console.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hide' of undefined view.xhtml:5
PrimeFaces.ab.oncomplete    jquery.js?ln=primefaces&amp;v=5.1:25
i    jquery.js?ln=primefaces&amp;v=5.1:25
cd.fireWith    jquery.js?ln=primefaces&amp;v=5.1:25
cgj    query.js?ln=primefaces&amp;v=5.1:25
i    query.js?ln=primefaces&amp;v=5.1:25

The JavaScript error does not happen with PrimeFaces 4.0 -- only with PrimeFaces 5.0/5.1.

I have attached a file named test-jsf-webapp.war to this post. It is basically the same as your test-jsf-portlet.war project without the portlet/bridge specific files.

When I visit the webapp with the following URL:
http://localhost:8080/test-jsf-webapp/faces/views/view.xhtml

And then click on the "Open Dialog" button and then on the "Go To Page 1" button in the dialog, I see the same JavaScript error in the browser console.

Because of this, I think that this is not a bug in Liferay Faces Bridge -- rather, I think it is a bug in PrimeFaces 5.0/5.1.

Are you a PrimeFaces PRO customer? If so then perhaps PrimeTek Informatics can repair the bug for you in a timely manner.

If you are not a PrimeFaces PRO customer, then I would recommend that you use "onclick" instead of "oncomplete", and then call RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().getScriptsToExecute().add('...') from your JSF action in order to execute some JavaScript after the request completes. If that is a good workaround then perhaps we can change the description of FACES-2056 and provide you with a patch so that getScriptsToExecute().add will work in Liferay Faces Bridge.

Kind Regards,

Neil

添付ファイル:

Thanks a lot, Neil.
I open a topic on PrimeFaces forum: http://forum.primefaces.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40606&p=128198#p128198

Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

Thanks for posting the link. I have subscribed to the PrimeFaces Forum thread in order to stay up-to-date on the issue.

Kind Regards,

Neil
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

When we have the patch for FACES-2056 finished (scheduled for January), would you have time to test it in your environment for us before we release the patch jar?

Thanks,

Neil

Hi Neil.

I will try to test it next Monday.
Where I can find the patch to test?

Thanks.

Pere

Hi Neil.

Sorry, but I can not test it until 8th January.
I will tell you when I have news on this topic.

Thanks.

Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

I will attach a SNAPSHOT jar to FACES-2056 when the patch is ready for testing. It might be mid-January before we have it ready.

Thanks for your being willing to test it for us. emoticon

Kind Regards,

Neil
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

The original title of FACES-2056 was "Liferay Faces Bridge does not support the PrimeFaces 5.0 oncomplete attribute"

During testing however, we found that the oncomplete attribute was working fine, and was not actually a problem. Originally we thought that the oncomplete attribute was related to (or somehow utilized) the value of RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().getScriptsToExecute() but we were incorrect. Testing showed that the value of the oncomplete attribute is present in the rendered portal page on the initial HTTP GET (RenderRequest).

So instead we changed the title of FACES-2056 to "Liferay Faces Bridge does not support adding PrimeFaces 5.x scripts before the closing </body> tag of the portal page" which is a better description of the problem we needed to solve regarding RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().getScriptsToExecute().

We attached a patch to the FACES-2056 issue but I am not sure that you will want to test it as it doesn't relate to the original problem you described with the oncomplete attribute.

Kind Regards,

Neil

Hi Neil.

Finally I can test the patch 2053. Now it runs well except after download a file.
If I download a file, the navigation to next page do not execute java code:
- not fill listbox
- not execute button action method
- not render a control if it depends on a method
- etc.

Have you got news about it?

Thanks.

Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

Do you have all of the patches for Liferay Faces GA5 applied to your portlet? For more info, see my blog post titled Announcement: Patches for Liferay Faces GA5.

Kind Regards,

Neil

Hi Neil.

With patch 1513 it runs. But now I have a problem when I download a file.
When I add this to pom of my porlet, I see this error on liferay JBoss log (but the file is downloaded correctly):
javax.portlet.faces.BridgeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.BridgePhaseResourceImpl.execute(BridgePhaseResourceImpl.java:128)
at javax.portlet.faces.GenericFacesPortlet.serveResource(GenericFacesPortlet.java:178) [liferay-faces-bridge-api-3.1.4-ga5.jar:3.1.4-ga5 (Galatia / Feb 15, 2014 AD)]
at com.liferay.portlet.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:122)
at com.liferay.portlet.ScriptDataPortletFilter.doFilter(ScriptDataPortletFilter.java:82)
at com.liferay.portlet.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:116)
at com.liferay.cdi.portlet.bridge.CDIPortletFilter.doFilter(CDIPortletFilter.java:115) [cdi-portlet-bridge-shared-6.2.0.2.jar:]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor511.invoke(Unknown Source) [:1.7.0_25]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.ClassLoaderBeanHandler.invoke(ClassLoaderBeanHandler.java:67) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1025.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portlet.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:116)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletFilterUtil.doFilter(PortletFilterUtil.java:71) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:111) [portal-service.jar:]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) [jboss-servlet-api_3.0_spec-1.0.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:1.0.2.Final-redhat-1]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:295) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:73) [portal-service.jar:]
at org.jboss.weld.servlet.WeldCrossContextFilter.doFilter(WeldCrossContextFilter.java:62) [weld-core-1.1.10.Final.jar:2012-10-12 10:00]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:207) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:109) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.cdi.portlet.bridge.CDICrossContextFilter.doFilter(CDICrossContextFilter.java:49) [cdi-portlet-bridge-shared-6.2.0.2.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:207) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:109) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:79) [portal-service.jar:]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:246) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:832) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:620) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:553) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:482) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.invoke(InvokerPortletImpl.java:599)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.invokeResource(InvokerPortletImpl.java:694)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.serveResource(InvokerPortletImpl.java:460)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.processPortletRequest(LayoutAction.java:1056)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.processLayout(LayoutAction.java:712)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.execute(LayoutAction.java:243)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
at com.liferay.portal.struts.PortalRequestProcessor.process(PortalRequestProcessor.java:176)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754) [jboss-servlet-api_3.0_spec-1.0.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:1.0.2.Final-redhat-1]
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.callParentService(MainServlet.java:559)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:536)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) [jboss-servlet-api_3.0_spec-1.0.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:1.0.2.Final-redhat-1]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:295) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:73) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:117) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:117) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:169) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.secure.SecureFilter.processFilter(SecureFilter.java:314)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:59) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:169) [portal-service.jar:]
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.jsoncontenttype.JSONContentTypeFilter.processFilter(JSONContentTypeFilter.java:42)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:59) [portal-service.jar:]
at es.gc.epsilon.core.liferay.filter.EpsilonOAuthRequestTokenFilter.doFilter(EpsilonOAuthRequestTokenFilter.java:52)

Where "EpsilonOAuthRequestTokenFilter" is a class that implements "Filter" (a hook to control authentication).

I am trying to resolve it...
Have you any suggestion?

Thanks a lot,
Pere
thumbnail

Hi Pere,

Are there any "Caused by" sections of the stacktrace that you did not include? If there are, please paste those too.

Thanks,

Neil

Sorry Neil.
I attached the full log.

Thanks.
Pere

添付ファイル:

And this is the error when I deactivate the GZipFilter

Thanks,
Pere

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

Hi Pere,

Thanks for posting the logs. I looked at them closely but it is not clear to me what would cause the error condition. When you have an opportunity, please attach a simple Maven based project that reproduces the issue. Also, please let us know the exact version of Liferay Portal and JBoss AS. Also, please let us know if you have upgraded JBoss AS to a newer version of Mojarra and a newer version of Weld.

Kind Regards,

Neil

Hi Neil.

I finally solved the problem.
I found the solution on another post:
https://www.liferay.com/es/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/39550802?_19_threadView=flat

My original method to dowload a file was:

public StreamedContent getFile(String fileName) throws Exception {
// 1. get Liferay's ServletResponse
PortletResponse portletResponse = (PortletResponse) JSFUtils.getExternalContext().getResponse();
HttpServletResponse res = PortalUtil.getHttpServletResponse(portletResponse);
res.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=\"" + fileName + "\"");
res.setHeader("Content-Transfer-Encoding", "binary");
res.setContentType("application/octet-stream");
res.flushBuffer();
// 2. initialize the fileInputStream
InputStream stream = getFileStream(fileName);
// 3. write the file into the outputStream
OutputStream out = res.getOutputStream();
out.write(IOUtils.toByteArray(stream));
out.close();
// 4. return null to this method
return null;
}

And I have simplified to:

public StreamedContent getFile(String fileName)
throws Exception {
// Get fileInputStream
InputStream stream = getFileStream(fileName);
// Return StreamContent
return new DefaultStreamedContent(stream, "application/octet-stream", fileName, "binary");
}

Thanks a lot.
Pere
thumbnail

Mitesh,

I just attached a patch to FACES-1977 that I hope will solve the problem. In order to test it, please copy it to the WEB-INF/lib folder of your PrimeFaces 5.x portlets and restart your servers. Also, please be sure to restore the original primefaces-5.0.jar or primefaces-5.1.jar dependencies, since I think you may have manually edited the primefaces.jar!META-INF/faces-config.xml file.

Please let me know if it works, and if so, then I'll release it to Maven Central.

Thanks,

Neil
thumbnail

Hi Mitesh,

We verified that the patch works. It has been released to Maven Central and should appear there by Nov 23. For more information, see FACES-1977.

Kind Regards,

Neil