掲示板

Error: render-url-maximized is undefined (Liferay user guide)

9年前 に Russell Morrisey によって更新されました。

Error: render-url-maximized is undefined (Liferay user guide)

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 14/06/20 最新の投稿
I am following the Liferay User Guide, trying to learn the portal features. When I set up a news article structure & template by following the instructions in the guide, then try to preview the content using Basic Preview, I get an error:

Error on line 9, column 1 in 10157#10197#12806
request["render-url-maximized"] is undefined.
It cannot be assigned to renderUrlMax

I followed the instructions here, using the exact Freemarker template provided:

https://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.2/user-guide/-/ai/advanced-content-with-structures-and-te-liferay-portal-6-2-user-guide-03-en

I also got this error when I added the article as Web Content to a portlet page.

Why is the user guide content broken?

(I am running Liferay 6.2-ce-ga2, bundled with tomcat for windows.)
9年前 に Ankita Jain によって更新されました。

RE: Error: render-url-maximized is undefined (Liferay user guide)

Junior Member 投稿: 49 参加年月日: 14/02/05 最新の投稿
I am also facing the same problem. Did you find solution to this problem?

I am using liferay 6.2 EE

Ankita
9年前 に Russell Morrisey によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 14/06/20 最新の投稿
Ankita,

Unfortunately, I don't recall if I found any solution. Since the form wasn't critical for my current task (I was only doing it to learn Liferay), I think I shelved it and skipped over that step.
thumbnail
9年前 に Cody Hoag によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 70 参加年月日: 12/04/26 最新の投稿
Hi,

I'm not sure if you're still receiving these errors from the User Guide example, but I have an explanation for why it is throwing errors for you.

The errors you're receiving deal with the request, and the inability to access the "render-url-maximized" key from that request. This is because you're viewing the Web Content using the Basic Preview button. When trying to access the request from the preview screen, the request is empty. To populate the request, it must be on a Portal page. When the web content is placed on a page, the request is populated with all its keys, and your template will be able to access the "render-url-maximized" key.
thumbnail
8年前 に Adnan Yaqoob によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 36 参加年月日: 14/03/24 最新の投稿
Cody,

The problem still occurs when you search for web content. see a snapshot (this is not preview).
Is there any way to avoid exception?

添付ファイル:

8年前 に Klaus Bachmaier によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 223 参加年月日: 13/09/30 最新の投稿
I'm experiencing the exact same Problems in Liferay 6.2.10. request["render-url-maximized"] won't work in any Template I've tried yet, and the resulting Exceptions are blowing up the Log Files of my Server. So has anybody found a Solution why request["render-url-maximized"] is undefined when an Article which uses a Template with request["render-url-maximized"] in it is being put on a Webpage?
7年前 に M T によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 11 参加年月日: 16/11/02 最新の投稿
Is there any solution for this issue?
The problem still exists on Liferay 7.0-GA3.

Any hint or help would me appreciated.

MT