掲示板

Porlet Development

9年前 に Mahesh Narke によって更新されました。

Porlet Development

Regular Member 投稿: 105 参加年月日: 13/10/11 最新の投稿
Can we modify name of portal-ext.xml file name ?
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Porlet Development

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Not easily, but why would you want to? I mean,you risk breaking your Liferay system for the want of a different filename?
9年前 に Mahesh Narke によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 105 参加年月日: 13/10/11 最新の投稿
As per my knowledge this is optional. right?
Actually during one interview this question was asked.?
thumbnail
9年前 に Manikantha Rajamani によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 258 参加年月日: 14/03/25 最新の投稿
Hi
Mahesh Narke

asked good question even i also need clearification on these
whether we can change the file name r not....

Thanks and regards
Manikantha R
thumbnail
9年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Porlet Development (回答)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Manikantha Rajamani:
...i also need clearification on these whether we can change the file name or not....

Well, of course you can change the file name. You can also completely remove it. The follow up question is: What do you expect to happen once you do? Should Liferay still work? Do you just want to change it or do you want to know what happens when you do?

If you just rename the file, Liferay won't work. You'd need to configure in Liferay, which file to read instead. What do you need to change in order to make it work? Who cares? Why you might want to do this is completely beyond me. In my wildest dreams I can't think of a usecase that involves changing a filename of a file internal to Liferay's implementation. Whatever problem this is supposed to solve, renaming that file is probably the wrong solution for it.
thumbnail
9年前 に Jack Bakker によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 978 参加年月日: 10/01/03 最新の投稿
"I had an interview and needed to know this" is something I am seeing more often recently on forums. I am suspicious.
thumbnail
9年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Jack Bakker:
"I had an interview and needed to know this" is something I am seeing more often recently on forums. I am suspicious.

I'm just thinking of an interview, full of bogus questions. The more serious the answers are, the less likely it is that the interviewee will get an offer. The correct answer to such questions is "Are you trolling me", and (for the interviewee) to get up after the next bogus question, threatening to leave the room.

I might try this to check an applicant's nonsense detectors. <echo><evillaugh/></echo>
thumbnail
9年前 に Jack Bakker によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 978 参加年月日: 10/01/03 最新の投稿
Olaf Kock:
<echo><evillaugh/></echo>

<echo><evillaugh/></echo>
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Yeah, same thing w/ the questions about what tables are updated when X occurs... If someone wants to ask what's going on in the DB, they don't understand or know the Liferay philosophy.