掲示板

Suggested Improvement: Filter by Liferay Version

thumbnail
9年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Suggested Improvement: Filter by Liferay Version

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Hi Marketplace Team,

as the number of application grows, it gets more complicated to find a matching application, or to get an overview - especially with regards to a specific version of Liferay: There are apps that have been developed for 6.1 and never updated to 6.2 (shame on me, mine are among those - I promise to update soon), while others have been published on 6.2 and aren't backported to 6.1. Also, some are compatible with EE, some with CE, some with both.

It would be great to have a filter to choose any of the versions, or at least to have an indicator of the version number (EE indicator often is in the logo) in the app listing.
thumbnail
9年前 に Caleb Fong によって更新されました。

RE: Suggested Improvement: Filter by Liferay Version

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 11/01/24 最新の投稿
Hi Olaf,

Thanks for the feedback!

Caleb
thumbnail
9年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Wow, quick turnaround: I just found that the search results already have a filter by version (and paid/free status). That's one down, one to go - it'd be nice to have this filter available when just browsing the catalog to get an impression of what's available.
Thanks, much appreciated.
thumbnail
9年前 に Caleb Fong によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 11/01/24 最新の投稿
Hi Olaf,

We are exploring the possibility of filters without having to search first.
This will take longer to get to because we are doing other tweaks as well.

Thanks

Olaf Kock:
Wow, quick turnaround: I just found that the search results already have a filter by version (and paid/free status). That's one down, one to go - it'd be nice to have this filter available when just browsing the catalog to get an impression of what's available.
Thanks, much appreciated.