掲示板

Remove Public Sites from the My Sites plugin

9年前 に Ernesto Vanegas によって更新されました。

Remove Public Sites from the My Sites plugin

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 14/06/12 最新の投稿
Hi,

Do any of you knows if perhaps there is a way inside portal-ext.properties or any other configuration file to hide the public pages on my sites. The requirement is that the users don't understand between public and private pages and its become a problem to identify which one of them is the private one. Because they should mainly access to private ones. The public pages are only for guests. Is there a way I can hide these public pages of our couple of sites?

Please check the image attached to see what I am talking about. The eye icon is clear for me but not for users...

Regards,

Ernesto
thumbnail
9年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Remove Public Sites from the My Sites plugin

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Your screenshot shows the "dockbar" portlet. It looks different than other portlets - because of some fancy css - but it's a stock portlet that happens to be integrated in every single page.

If you override the display for this portlet (look up jsp hook) you can change it just like any other portlet and adapt to your needs. Alternatively you could throw it out and use your own one. It's embedded by the theme, and you could as well embed a different dockbar portlet.

Granted, this is very abstract, but should give you some good search terms. Let us know if you require more assistance.