掲示板

Liferay - Tomcat bundle installation to CentOS: HTTP Status 500 error

9年前 に Loukas Kipenis によって更新されました。

Liferay - Tomcat bundle installation to CentOS: HTTP Status 500 error

New Member 投稿: 8 参加年月日: 14/08/08 最新の投稿
I m trying to install Liferay 6.2 bundled with Tomcat 7.0.42 in a server with CentOS 6.5. I followed installation instructions but the result is the following on my browser. Is there any other special configurations that need to be done when installing Liferay in CentOS? I ll be glad to be provided some assistance if anyone has faced similar problem. Thank you in advance

HTTP Status 500 - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
type Exception report
message java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:105)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:204)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:109)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:165)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:96)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:165)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:96)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:185)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:96)
root cause
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances._getDefaultCompanyId(PortalInstances.java:341)
com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances._getCompanyId(PortalInstances.java:198)
com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances.getCompanyId(PortalInstances.java:68)
com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.absoluteredirects.AbsoluteRedirectsFilter.doFilterTry(AbsoluteRedirectsFilter.java:60)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:183)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:204)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:109)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:185)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:96)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.42 logs.
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay - Tomcat bundle installation to CentOS: HTTP Status 500 error

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14915 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
No other special instructions, but I'd recommend purging your DB/indexes and starting over. Looks like it might have been partially created/populated during a previous run and that may be blocking you from proceeding.

Thank you David for your prompt reply!
The server was recently formatted. Before this format, I had installed Liferay on Debian and Ubuntu on this server and the process was straightforward. Now, i ve installed mysql and i m trying to install this Liferay bundle. There s also now another installation on the server that connects with mysql (the bpms processmaker) and affecting mysql would probably cause some problems. Any ideas?
thumbnail

You should be able to drop & create the liferay database w/o affecting bpms processmaker...

This centos setup should have been just as easy as debian and ubuntu, so I'm sorry you're having these headaches. Based on the exception I think there's just a bad piece of data somewhere that's hanging you up; getting rid of the bad data should get you up and running again.

Actually, there is no Liferay database as i haven't configured it yet (the error page of HTTP Status 500 is displayed instead of the Basic Configuration one, where I would select MySQL as Liferay database). There are only the databases of processmaker thing in MySQL (plus information_schema and mysql databases).
thumbnail

Okay, that's just plain weird then. The exception you're getting results from the company id array not being populated, and while this may be true on a first startup, Liferay's supposed to handle it.

Did you copy in any properties file(s) from your other deploys? Are you using the sun jdk, or is it a non-sun jdk?

Really weird!
No, i didnt have any property file from my previous deploys.
As fas as the jdk:

java version "1.7.0_65"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (rhel-2.5.1.2.el6_5-x86_64 u65-b17)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)

Thank you!
thumbnail

Can you try switching to an oracle jdk? I thought they had most of the issues worked out w/ openjdk, but don't quote me on that emoticon

Thank you David!
I 've changed the openjdk:

java version "1.8.0_20"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_20-b26)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.20-b23, mixed mode)

Unfortunately, the HTTP Status 500 error persists..
thumbnail

1.8 is way too knew. Step it back to 1.7 at least, but remember Liferay is still targeting 1.6 in all of it's builds.