掲示板

Upgrade 6.0.6->6.2, Portlets & Themes

9年前 に Don McGregor によって更新されました。

Upgrade 6.0.6->6.2, Portlets & Themes

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 10/11/19 最新の投稿
I am attempting to upgrade from one bundled tomcat release (6.0.6) to a more recent version, liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2.

The database upgrades seems to proceed well enough, then I start getting warnings on a missing theme. While Liferay completes the database upgrades,
the results look ugly on the screen. The upgrade was done in a new directory.

from the log:
23:28:59,678 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][AutoDeployDir:139] Auto deploy scanner started for /usr/java/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/deploy
23:29:04,757 WARN [localhost-startStop-1][ThemeLocalServiceImpl:151] No theme found for specified theme id xxx_theme. Returning the default theme.
23:29:05,698 WARN [localhost-startStop-1][ThemeLocalServiceImpl:151] No theme found for specified theme id xxx_theme. Returning the default theme.

and so on. A find shows the below listing to be present when searching for a directory named "theme" from the liferay.home directory. Where are user-created themes kept, and how should I be upgrading them?

(Notice that the theme name has an underscore in it, and there's a directory under work with only an underscore in it. Could there have been a glitch in the upgrade code involving underscores in theme names?)

./tomcat-7.0.42/work/Catalina/localhost/_/sprite/html/themes
./tomcat-7.0.42/work/Catalina/localhost/_/org/apache/jsp/html/common/themes
./tomcat-7.0.42/work/Catalina/localhost/_/org/apache/jsp/wap/common/themes
./tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/html/common/themes
./tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/html/js/editor/tiny_mce/themes
./tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/html/VAADIN/themes
./tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/html/themes
./tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/wap/common/themes
./tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/wap/themes
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Upgrade 6.0.6->6.2, Portlets & Themes

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14918 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Don McGregor:
Where are user-created themes kept, and how should I be upgrading them?

When you create a theme plugin, it deploys as a separate war. So in your webapps directory, you probably had at one point a "xx_theme" plugin deployed. When that theme was available, it was assigned to a page in the portal, but then later the theme was removed w/o updating the corresponding page(s).

(Notice that the theme name has an underscore in it, and there's a directory under work with only an underscore in it. Could there have been a glitch in the upgrade code involving underscores in theme names?)

I doubt it. More likely the original theme project itself was named "xx_theme".

For the error, Liferay's reporting that you have pages that are using a theme that is not available. So you have two choices; you can dig up the xx_theme project and update it for 6.2 and deploy it back to your portal, or you can go into the pages you have and select another theme for them.