掲示板

lrnas feedback

thumbnail
9年前 に Jack Bakker によって更新されました。

lrnas feedback

Liferay Master 投稿: 978 参加年月日: 10/01/03 最新の投稿
had a great time and learned SO much and connected with so many engaging experts, but feel a bit lost trying to give _desktop_ browser feedback thru here, or twitter, or anywhwere, on each event now that I am back home in my dev pod...
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: lrnas feedback

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14917 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Crap, I want to know how to find my notes...
thumbnail

yup, the proof is in the pudding.. or maybe the stone soup
thumbnail

Don't know whose going to see this, but thought those of you that do will get a kick out of it.

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

haha David, yet ... makes me think and wonder ... am I one person on desktop and a different person on mobile ? is it "HELP the homeless !!!" or help the hunter... currently I feel like both...
thumbnail
9年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
David H Nebinger:
Don't know whose going to see this, but thought those of you that do will get a kick out of it.

Dave, I think I see it, but I ain't going there emoticon (In addition to that, it's "who's" isn't it?)

Jack, great meeting you, wish we had more time together in Boston! Feedback here or in email, and I can forward it along if the right people aren't spending their days on the forums...
thumbnail

James Falkner:
In addition to that, it's "who's" isn't it?

The intent is "know who is online..." or the contraction, "know who's online...".

That's always the problem with spell checking (which is why I always disable it)... Just like using a GPS, you forget simple things like grammar, spelling, navigation, where things are, ...
thumbnail

James Falkner:

Jack, great meeting you, wish we had more time together in Boston! Feedback here or in email, and I can forward it along if the right people aren't spending their days on the forums...

An honour to be considered one whose in the 1 percent talking to those like you in the .01% and David who's in another dimension that might be measureable.

Instead of 1 percent, etc. I like the idea of flow, or optimal experience from Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihaly_Csikszentmihalyi

Flow on... great to meet you guys and many others at the Symposium.
thumbnail

Forgive my poor searching skills, but where can I find videos of events from LRNAS ?
thumbnail
9年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
Jack Bakker:
Forgive my poor searching skills, but where can I find videos of events from LRNAS ?

They will show up here once processed, prettified, and censored to remove any mention of bugs, release dates, or mentions of competitors. Just kidding on the censorship!! emoticon
thumbnail

.Thanks... Prudence at the Fair.