掲示板

What is SystemEvent service in 6.2?

thumbnail
9年前 に Krzysztof Gołębiowski によって更新されました。

What is SystemEvent service in 6.2?

Liferay Master 投稿: 549 参加年月日: 11/06/25 最新の投稿
Hello Everybody,
I just returned from DevCon and started sumarizing all my notes emoticon When browsing Liferay's code (concerning some other issues), I've stumbled upon a new mysterious service added in 6.2 - SystemEvent. I've seen it is already used in JournalArticleLocalServiceImpl and there is some new annotation that seems to be ralated to this mechanism.

Do anybody can explain me what was the purpose of creating this new component? I know Autiding is available in EE version, but as far as I remember this is a completely different mechanism. What are the plans for this component?

Thanks in advance,
KG
thumbnail
9年前 に Krzysztof Gołębiowski によって更新されました。

RE: What is SystemEvent service in 6.2?

Liferay Master 投稿: 549 参加年月日: 11/06/25 最新の投稿
I looked deeper in the code and figured out it is a part of Staging deletion propagation process: LPS-35191 and it's subtask LPS-36037. That's interesting emoticon

I have also seens that most delete methods in Liferay's services has been annotated with the following:

@SystemEvent(
		action = SystemEventConstants.ACTION_SKIP,
		type = SystemEventConstants.TYPE_DELETE)

I understand that when creating our custom services that are staging-enabled, we should use this annotation as well.

Am I right? Is there anybody from Liferay that can confirm it and leave at least a small comment about this issue?

Regards,
KG
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: What is SystemEvent service in 6.2?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Could it be a bigger thing than just staging, actually related to the whole recycle bin thing that was introduced?