掲示板

Activiti workflow integration with Liferay

9年前 に Mansi Mistry によって更新されました。

Activiti workflow integration with Liferay

Junior Member 投稿: 31 参加年月日: 14/09/30 最新の投稿
I am using Liferay 6.2 CE GA1 and want to integrate Liferay to use Activiti workflow.

Can someone provide detailed steps for integration? I tried integration by installing the activiti plugin and configured the document library to use the workflow but I got an exception as below:

18:35:46,845 INFO [WorkflowInstanceManagerImpl:171] Start workflow instance Single Approver : 1
18:35:46,871 ERROR [WorkflowInstanceManagerImpl:178] Cannot find workflow definition Single Approver : 1
18:35:47,014 ERROR [jsp:154] com.liferay.portal.kernel.workflow.WorkflowException: Cannot find workflow definition Single Approver : 1
at net.emforge.activiti.WorkflowInstanceManagerImpl.startWorkflowInstance(WorkflowInstanceManagerImpl.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.MethodHandler.invoke(MethodHandler.java:81)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyRequest.execute(ProxyRequest.java:57)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyMessageListener.receive(ProxyMessageListener.java:49)
at net.emforge.activiti.messaging.MessageListener.receive(MessageListener.java:18)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:63)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.ParallelDestination$1.run(ParallelDestination.java:61)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Can somebody provide with some pointers?
thumbnail
9年前 に Juan Gonzalez によって更新されました。

RE: Activiti workflow integration with Liferay

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Hi Mansi,

did you uninstall all kaleo hooks and portlets?
9年前 に Mansi Mistry によって更新されました。

RE: Activiti workflow integration with Liferay

Junior Member 投稿: 31 参加年月日: 14/09/30 最新の投稿
Hi Juan,

Thanks for the quick response.

I uninstalled the Kaleo Workflow CE portlet/plugin and the Notifications portlet and then installed the Activiti plugin. Is there any other component that needs to be uninstalled, which I missed?

It would be of great help if you can provide with detailed steps for Kaleo uninstallation followed by Activiti installation and configuration for integration with Liferay. Please if you could mention them here. This will help me understand where am I going wrong.

Thanks,
Mansi