掲示板

Audience Tracking

9年前 に Valentin Rabollet によって更新されました。

Audience Tracking

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 14/11/03 最新の投稿
Hi,

I've implemented audience targeting for user segments and campaigns and everything works fine.
Now, I've included tracking actions (when a user sees a content or go to a specific page) but the tracking reports are never updated despite the Site Settings are well configured (see screenshot).

Any idea?

Thanks !

添付ファイル:

thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Audience Tracking

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14918 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Just checking, but do you have your GA and/or piwik analytics configured in general for the portal?
thumbnail
9年前 に Julio Camarero によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1668 参加年月日: 08/07/15 最新の投稿
Hi Valentin,

reports are updated daily by default but you can always force the update clicking on the "Update Report" button.

If this still doesn't show any data, could you please show us the configuration of your "tracking actions" and the last entries of your table "CT_Analytics_AnalyticsEvent" from your database?

Thanks!
9年前 に Valentin Rabollet によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 14/11/03 最新の投稿
Hi

Even after 1 or 2 days, I don't see anything but I haven't configured either google or piwik (should I???).

Here are screenshot and the details of the RDBMS table you ve mentioned.
thumbnail
3年前 に Eduardo P. García によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 157 参加年月日: 12/03/16 最新の投稿
Hi Valentin,

Audience Targeting uses its own analytics service, so you don't need to configure/enable either Google Analytics or Piwik. The data in your analytics table tells that events are being properly tracked. Your Audience Targeting Analytics Settings also look fine. As Julio requested, could you please send a screenshot of the tracking actions you added to your campaign? Do other reports (Campaign Content Report, User Segment Content Report) display data? Have you tried the Update Report button?

Thanks!