掲示板

Organize Web Content Articles in the back office (CE 6.2)

9年前 に Valentin Rabollet によって更新されました。

Organize Web Content Articles in the back office (CE 6.2)

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 14/11/03 最新の投稿
Hi

I'm a newbie on Liferay CE 6.2 and I've created web content structures, templates and content based on both.

Now, I'm a bit confused regarding content organization in the back office as all the created content "fall" in the "Home" folder of the "Web Content" panel.
As I don't find any possibility to set the target folder either in the structure, in the template or in the content authoring form, what are the best practice in this area?

Ideally, I would like the content to be created in a folder with the name of the page where it belongs...

Thanks!
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Organize Web Content Articles in the back office (CE 6.2)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14915 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
We don't normally think of content tied to a specific page since content can be reused and changed, pages can be added/removed/moved/renamed, etc.
thumbnail
9年前 に Thorsten Laux によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 12/08/13 最新の投稿
Setting a target folder upfront for certain templates/structures is not supported.

As you go to Site Administration > Content > Web Content you can create folders, just like on a file system.
You can directly create content in these folders or move content there. Naming the folder is up to you.

Hope that answers your question.
9年前 に Valentin Rabollet によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 14/11/03 最新の投稿
Thanks to you both.
Now, the front office authoring is great, that would be great to have the possibility to have a folder selection field in the web content form to pick one of to add one.
Could this be modified somewhere for instance?