掲示板

EquinoxConfiguration$1 cannot be cast to java.lang.String

9年前 に Yasir Qureshi によって更新されました。

EquinoxConfiguration$1 cannot be cast to java.lang.String

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 14/11/26 最新の投稿
I am new to Liferay and successfully have it running on my laptop.When I try to create a new Liferay project I get NullPointerException.

This is my environment:
Version: Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1) Build id: 20140925-1800
Liferay v6.1 CEServer (Tomcat 7)
jre1.8.0_25

This is my console output:
[Console output redirected to file:C:\Yasir\eclipse.ws\sunshine.portal\.metadata\.plugins\com.liferay.ide.eclipse.sdk\sdk.log]

Buildfile: C:\Yasir\eclipse.ws\sunshine.portal\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\portlets\build.xml

BUILD FAILED
C:\Yasir\eclipse.ws\sunshine.portal\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\portlets\build.xml:5: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Yasir\eclipse.ws\sunshine.portal\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common-plugins.xml:5: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Yasir\eclipse.ws\sunshine.portal\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:47: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Yasir\eclipse.ws\sunshine.portal\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common-ivy.xml:34: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Yasir\eclipse.ws\sunshine.portal\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common-ivy.xml:50: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxConfiguration$1 cannot be cast to java.lang.String

Total time: 1 second
thumbnail
9年前 に Gregory Amerson によって更新されました。

RE: Can't create Liferay project.

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1123 参加年月日: 10/02/16 最新の投稿
This is a known issue with Eclipse 4.4.1. They have already released a patch for this bug at this location [1] You will need to install this feature [2] and then that will be fixed.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4
[2] E4 RCP Patch (bugzillas 445122) 1.0.0

See screenshot for more details.

添付ファイル:

Updated and same results not working. Please see attach screenshot and please help.
thumbnail
9年前 に Lu Li によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 40 参加年月日: 13/05/03 最新の投稿
Hi Yasir ,

Its a problem related to Liferay 6.0 JRE ,here is a ticket for and there is solution under it .
https://issues.liferay.com/browse/IDE-1282

you have two ways to solve the problem , whether to use JDK 1.6 to run your IDE , or set runtime JRE to not use it's default Liferay v6.0 CE (Tomcat 6) JRE

1. go to Windows >>Preferences>>Java>>Installed JREs
change the default jre to a jdk 1.6
then change the Java >> Complier , change JDK compliance level to 1.6
2. go to Windows >>Preferences>>Server>>Runtime Environments _25 edit your server , in the Edit Server Runtime Environment dialog , Select Runtime JRE to jre 1.8.0_25

let me know if you still have problem ,thanks

Worked!!! Successfully created a portal project.

Thanks again!