掲示板

Liferay Distribution Collection?

9年前 に Eustachio Nicoletti によって更新されました。

Liferay Distribution Collection?

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 14/12/25 最新の投稿
Hi all,
please anyone could say me where is it possible to find a collection of Liferay distributions: pre-configured themes and modules for for example online communities, media media portal, online store, and more?
Thank you
Eustachio N
thumbnail
9年前 に Ravi Kumar Gupta によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Distribution Collection?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1302 参加年月日: 09/06/24 最新の投稿
You should look into Liferay Marketplace. I guess that's what you meant. https://www.liferay.com/marketplace
thumbnail
9年前 に Lex van Sonderen によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 8 参加年月日: 09/11/20 最新の投稿
Eustachio Nicoletti:
Hi all,
please anyone could say me where is it possible to find a collection of Liferay distributions: pre-configured themes and modules for for example online communities, media media portal, online store, and more?
Thank you
Eustachio N

Hi Eustachio,

Liferay does not have distributions as eg. Drupal has. Liferay has an 'App' or 'Plug-in' model where you add functionality to a Liferay installation.
If you have Liferay 6.2 running and you are Portal Admin, go to Admin -> Control Panel -> Store you will find the app store where you can find extras.

For pre-configured themes -> check out 'Beleved' and 'PixelPress'.

For online communities -> standard Liferay has a simple Site Template named 'Community Site': As Portal Admin, go to: Admin -> Control Panel -> Sites and there you can add a 'Community Site'. Or try out Liferay's 'Social Office' in the app store mentioned above.

There even is a simple store in standard Liferay: add the 'Shopping' app to your portal: As Portal Admin, go to a page where you want to add the shop, then: '+' -> Applications -> Shopping -> Shopping.

Good Luck!

Lex
9年前 に Eustachio Nicoletti によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 14/12/25 最新の投稿
Hi all

thank you. You have answered my question.
EN