掲示板

Theme development problem..

14年前 に patrice Louis VERIN によって更新されました。

Theme development problem..

New Member 投稿: 22 参加年月日: 09/12/23 最新の投稿
Hi all,

I'm starting to develop my first liferay theme but up to now, what i expected to be simple turns out to be a real nightmare.
I working under OS X
I downloaded the plugin SDK from SVN branch 5.2.3, same version as my portal.
I created a personnal build.[my_name].properties file and i'm not starting from another theme.

I first tried to change the banner backgroung image.
The hot deployement worked good.
I went to the control panel and applied it to my pages but I couldn't see any change.

I looked the generated css with firebug and effectively the changes weren't there.

[indent]
#banner {
background: url(../images/bgsi/banner/bandeau_bgsi.jpg);
height: 99px;
position: relative;
}[/indent]

Besides, i was following an example from a liferay book and i noticed that my CSS were taken into account in FCKEDITOR but not outside of it, in my pages.

Seeing that my own wasn't working, i tried with other theme from the community.
With the themes downloaded from SVN(branch 5.2.3) the ant task seems to work succesfully but i get a white page(see attached file), only the dock is styled.

I also get an error when i install a theme via the control panel > plugin installation :

cf. :

[indent]
2:58,911 ERROR [IncludeTag:52] Current URL /web/guest/test-editor?p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_id=88&_88_groupId=14&p_p_state=maximized&_88_tabs1=public-pages&_88_backURL=%2Fweb%2Fguest%2Ftest-editor&_88_tabs2=pages&_88_tabs3=look-and-feel&_88_tabs4=regular-browsers&_88_selPlid=16407&_88_struts_action=%2Flayout_management%2Fedit_pages&p_p_mode=view&_88_redirect=%2Fweb%2Fguest%2Ftest-editor generates exception: Invocation of method 'include' in class com.liferay.taglib.util.VelocityTaglib threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at liferay-noir-theme_SERVLET_CONTEXT_/templates/portal_normal.vm[line 135, column 8]
19:42:58,912 ERROR [IncludeTag:52] java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.taglib.util.VelocityTaglib.include(VelocityTaglib.java:402)
at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.doInvoke(UberspectImpl.java:389)
at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:378)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:270)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:252)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:332)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:336)
at org.apache.velocity.Template.merge(Template.java:328)
at org.apache.velocity.Template.merge(Template.java:235)
at org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:363)
at com.liferay.taglib.util.ThemeUtil.includeVM(ThemeUtil.java:210)
at com.liferay.taglib.util.ThemeUtil.include(ThemeUtil.java:67)
at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:59)
at org.apache.jsp.html.common.themes.portal_jsp._jspx_meth_liferay_002dtheme_005finclude_005f1(portal_jsp.java:807)
at org.apache.jsp.html.common.themes.portal_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fotherwise_005f0(portal_jsp.java:779)
at org.apache.jsp.html.common.themes.portal_jsp._jspService(portal_jsp.java:715)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:342)[/indent]

Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
If anyone know a good step by step tutorial.. I'd be glad to have the URL.

[
14年前 に patrice Louis VERIN によって更新されました。

RE: Theme development problem..

New Member 投稿: 22 参加年月日: 09/12/23 最新の投稿
Hi again,

I finally succeeded in making the websynergy theme running properly.
To do so I had to go in the deployed theme folder in tomcat's webapps directory and rename the "main.css" file into "everything_packed.css".

I guess that i have the same problem with my own theme.
Did someone already encounter this problem ?
How can correct this ?