掲示板

Social Office in 6.0 Trunk?

14年前 に Eric Klopfer によって更新されました。

Social Office in 6.0 Trunk?

New Member 投稿: 23 参加年月日: 08/04/17 最新の投稿
I've been trying out recent builds of the 6.0 trunk, and it seems quite a bit improved over 5.2. I really like the features of Social Office though (the simplicity of management mostly), and tried to test out Social Office in the latest trunk build.

Trunk builds fine, and I can build and deploy so-portlet, hook and theme, as well as weather, mail, social networking, and chat (which I think were required before). But they don't seem to show up as available plugins (other than the theme, which becomes an option). Are these just out of sync? If so, anyone have an idea when they will be brought up to date? Or am I doing something incorrectly?

I've seen the demo over at http://liferay.cignex.com/ (the one with social office running on 9090). That makes it all seem possible.

Anyone know how to build that from SVN?

Thanks
thumbnail
14年前 に Hennie de Villiers によって更新されました。

RE: Social Office in 6.0 Trunk?

Junior Member 投稿: 78 参加年月日: 09/04/01 最新の投稿
Hi Eric

Where is the Social Office trunk located?

I checked them out from

svn.liferay.com/repos/public/plugins/trunk/
thumbnail
14年前 に Hennie de Villiers によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 78 参加年月日: 09/04/01 最新の投稿
Hi Eric

Thanks but is this for a Portal or Social Office build?

That is for the plugins -- social office is just a collection of plugins, themes and hooks for portal. The trunk for portal itself can be found here:

svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/trunk/
thumbnail
14年前 に Ryan Park によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 120 参加年月日: 07/08/28 最新の投稿
Hi Eric,

We've made a change for Social Office running on 6.0 to use the newest permissions algorithm. The change required us to create dependencies for the so-hook plugin and if you are still seeing the original Portal, it is likely that you have not deployed all of the required plugins thus putting a hold on so-hooks deploy.

Make sure you've deployed all of the following:
contacts-portlet, mail-portlet, so-portlet, so-theme, tms-portlet, todays-events-portlet, weather-portlet, and wysiwyg-portlet.

You may also have to check out the following repository for some of these plugins:
svn://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/plugins/incubation/

Thanks. Was missing todays-events. It is working now (though I was now experimenting with "communities" in 6.0 trunk which is pretty nice too).
thumbnail
13年前 に chandru palaniyappan によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 85 参加年月日: 10/07/29 最新の投稿
Hi all,
I'm using liferay social office 1.5b;
How could i upgrade to the social office 6.0 trunk?
The permission algorithm in SO 1.5b is not in the way what we actually expected.
eg: We can't undone community member role,
It wil adjoint with other community role what we trying to create,
So we can't create a specific community role.

In liferay 6.0.X i found that we can create specific community role and it wil not overlap with community member role.
any help appreciated.

Chandru P
thumbnail

Is there anyone to clear my doubt....?

Chandru P
13年前 に Nick Willey によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 53 参加年月日: 10/08/24 最新の投稿
Hi Chandru,

You can use the instructions found here to build Social Office on Liferay 6.0.5. I've successfully built it this way. However, the Sites and Tasks portlets didn't work as expected. Might be worth playing around with if SO 1.5b doesn't have the capabilities you need.

Nick
thumbnail

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply,
Actually we have plenty of data in Liferay SO 1.5b there is lot of security permissions lacking in it.

Please refer this

I just implemented permissions for all those issues.

Also we can't create a community role and we can't undone 'community member' role in 1.5b(As like Liferay portal 5.2.3(X)) but in liferay6.0 we can create community roles.
Now i just want to change the permission algorithm as like liferay6.0.

Is it possible?

Thanks & Regards,

Chandru P