掲示板

Loss of User's Roles during navigation

thumbnail
13年前 に Federico Lopomo によって更新されました。

Loss of User's Roles during navigation

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 10/05/28 最新の投稿
Hello guys,
I'm using clustered Liferay 5.2.3 with Oracle WebLogic 10.3 Application Server; I'm using also Oracle 10 RAC.
Sometimes, during the navigation, my users lose their roles.
In this case there is no item in the user's role list in the user account detail mask, but looking for in the database, I have the correct configuration in USER_, ROLE_ and USERS_ROLES tables.

Looking for something in the log files I have found this error messages:

12:26:16,011 ERROR [LuceneWriterMessageListener:46] Unable to process message {destination=liferay/search_writer, responseDestination=null, responseId=null, payload={co
mmand=DELETE, companyId=0, id=PluginPackageIndexer_PORTLET_liferay/MyPortlets/3.0.0.0/war, doc=null, query=null, sorts=null, start=0, end=0}, values=null}
com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.SearchException: org.apache.lucene.index.StaleReaderException: IndexReader out of date and no longer valid for delete, undelete, or set
Norm operations
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexWriterImpl.deleteDocument(LuceneIndexWriterImpl.java:85)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.messaging.LuceneWriterMessageListener.doReceive(LuceneWriterMessageListener.java:79)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.messaging.LuceneWriterMessageListener.receive(LuceneWriterMessageListener.java:43)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:70)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.SerialDestination$1.run(SerialDestination.java:54)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.apache.lucene.index.StaleReaderException: IndexReader out of date and no longer valid for delete, undelete, or setNorm operations
at org.apache.lucene.index.DirectoryIndexReader.acquireWriteLock(DirectoryIndexReader.java:260)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.deleteDocument(IndexReader.java:725)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.deleteDocuments(IndexReader.java:761)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.IndexWriterFactory.deleteDocuments(IndexWriterFactory.java:150)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneUtil.deleteDocuments(LuceneUtil.java:376)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexWriterImpl.deleteDocument(LuceneIndexWriterImpl.java:78)
... 7 more

My Lucene configuration is db-based.

Does anyone know how can I solve my problem?

Thanks
thumbnail
13年前 に Federico Lopomo によって更新されました。

RE: Loss of User's Roles during navigation

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 10/05/28 最新の投稿
Hi,
in reference to my problem that I've been described above, I want to write in that looking for my clusters's log files I've found the following error:

<Jun 16, 2010 11:50:53 AM CEST> <Warning> <RMI> <BEA-080004> <An error was thrown by rmi server: weblogic.cluster.replication.ReplicationManager.update(Lweblo gic.cluster.replication.ROID;ILjava.io.Serializable;Ljava.lang.Object;)
java.lang.AssertionError: Found the session, but not the application. Double-check that proxy/loadbalancers are respecting session stickiness..
java.lang.AssertionError: Found the session, but not the application. Double-check that proxy/loadbalancers are respecting session stickiness.
at weblogic.cluster.replication.ReplicationManager.update(ReplicationManager.java:836)
at weblogic.cluster.replication.ReplicationManager_WLSkel.invoke(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicServerRef.java:589)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicServerRef.java:477)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
>

In particoular this error occurs whenever portal users lose their roles during the navigation.

There is anyone can help me?

Thanks