掲示板

Portlet Based on user group

thumbnail
9年前 に Bikash Ghibila によって更新されました。

Portlet Based on user group

Junior Member 投稿: 60 参加年月日: 11/03/31 最新の投稿
Hi All,
Below is our requirement.
1)We are creating two user group let manager group and client goup.
b)We need to show a portlet let say A in test page(i,e. page is customizable and avilabile for both the user group and it is a public page) which can be viewed by manager group only not by client group.
c)Can u please suggest how can we achieve this ?

NOTE1: we are trying to resolve this from control panel with the help of define permission of Role Portlet But it is not working for the above issue.
Because we are adding all the portlets in our page programmatic using liferay API.

NOTE2:Is the above issue will resolve through liferay API.Please suggets

Anticipating an early response.

I will be happy to provide more information if you need.

Thanks in Advance.

Bikash
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Portlet Based on user group

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
I have no idea what you're asking for...

If I have two roles, manager and client, I can go to a portlet and remove view permission from group and add view permission for the group(s) that need to see it. Doesn't matter if it is a public page or not, the portlet perms trump the page perms in this respect.

But control panel and defining permissions will not be any kind of solution.

Portlet perms can be changed via the API.
thumbnail
9年前 に Bikash Ghibila によって更新されました。

RE: Portlet Based on user group

Junior Member 投稿: 60 参加年月日: 11/03/31 最新の投稿
HI,

Thanks for my reply.But in our case we are showing all the portelts in the public page using liferay API. not manually.
Is it possible to give portlet permission via liferay API that solves our issue .Could u please share some links .

Thanks
Bikash

David H Nebinger:
I have no idea what you're asking for...

If I have two roles, manager and client, I can go to a portlet and remove view permission from group and add view permission for the group(s) that need to see it. Doesn't matter if it is a public page or not, the portlet perms trump the page perms in this respect.

But control panel and defining permissions will not be any kind of solution.

Portlet perms can be changed via the API.