掲示板

Suspend guest user

thumbnail
13年前 に Vishal G によって更新されました。

Suspend guest user

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 10/06/10 最新の投稿
Hi All,

I want to suspend the guest user OR disable the guest user. What should I do for that?

Regards
Vishal G
thumbnail
13年前 に Bijan Vakili によって更新されました。

RE: Suspend guest user

Junior Member 投稿: 38 参加年月日: 10/04/05 最新の投稿
Vishal,

I am not sure what you are asking. What are you trying to achieve by suspending the Guest user?

If you were able to disable the Guest user, how would a user authenticate to the portal, SSO?

Thanks.
thumbnail
1年前 に Tanweer Ahmed . によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 322 参加年月日: 10/03/11 最新の投稿
Vishal G:
Hi All,

I want to suspend the guest user OR disable the guest user. What should I do for that?

Regards
Vishal G

Hello Vishal,
I really dont find a reason why you want to achieve this.Since any user visiting your portal,will be guest by default.Could you please explain more clearly, If possible with a use case.
thumbnail
13年前 に Vishal G によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 10/06/10 最新の投稿
Hi,

When a user try to access the default page/any page, then it should redirect him to a login page. My app does not have any info that can be shown without authentication. I feel that I can achieve that by removing all other info from the default guest page and add a login portlet in to that. So user can login in to the application. Is there any other way to do it?

Regards
Vishal G
13年前 に James McGovern によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 68 参加年月日: 10/06/13 最新の投稿
I think what you are asking is how to disable the guest <<role>> on all portlets except login.
13年前 に Ronaldo Felipe によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 10/08/24 最新の投稿
Have you found a solution to do it dynamically?