掲示板

bootstrap 3 theme in liferay 6.2GA3

9年前 に juan meza によって更新されました。

bootstrap 3 theme in liferay 6.2GA3

Regular Member 投稿: 228 参加年月日: 14/01/06 最新の投稿
hi, i have liferay 6.2 GA3 (i can download GA4 if needed)

i want to implement a bootstrap 3 theme that i have

what should i do to make it possible?, i know liferay has bootstrap 2.3 and ive tried to implement it, but it has many conflicts, and i dont know what to do to change bootsrap 2.3 to 3.x

any help will be very much apretiated!
thumbnail
8年前 に Wouter Vernaillen によって更新されました。

RE: bootstrap 3 theme in liferay 6.2GA3

Junior Member 投稿: 80 参加年月日: 09/06/06 最新の投稿
As you probably know already bootstrap 3 will only be supported from Liferay 7, so you could upgrade to Liferay 7 m4 or wait for the GA release of liferay 7.

People have tried to use bootstrap 3 with Liferay 6.2 before. You can read about it in this thread
thumbnail
8年前 に Andew Jardine によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2416 参加年月日: 10/12/22 最新の投稿
As far as I know it's pretty well impossible to use BS3 with 6.2, unless you are using a custom theme. We're using BS3 on one of our sites, but it's only for the purposes of a custom theme (based off the _styled theme as a parent). It seems to work fine, though there are often issues for anything that we use in the control panel as it is its own theme altogether. For example, the "preview" for a piece of content doesn't look right unless you do some CSS magic to override the BS2.3 styles with new settings.
8年前 に juan meza によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 228 参加年月日: 14/01/06 最新の投稿
thank you for your answers!

@Wouter Vernaillen ive seen the post, apparently they faild at the end emoticon... yes i do know liferay 7 will have this... im glad and exited waiting for the GA! (i think ill give the m4 a try tho)

@Andew Jardine thats exactly what i did, still find some issues here and there, but so far managed to make it work... lets see whats ahead and hope it does not overcomplicate the project!

thank you emoticon