掲示板

Searching text in Web Content

8年前 に Toshiro Mifune によって更新されました。

Searching text in Web Content

Regular Member 投稿: 238 参加年月日: 14/12/11 最新の投稿
I have few web contents with text. When I am going to edit this web content, there is a checkBox (searchable or not) ... I tried to unchecked this, BUT when I search some word, in search result is also this Web Content (with unchecked checkBox = not searchable).

Do you know why?
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Searching text in Web Content

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14917 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
What version are you testing this on, Toshiro?

Do all versions of the web content have the checkbox not set? Was the checkbox set at one point? Have you tried rebuilding the search indexes to see if it comes out on it's own?

How can I rebuild search indexes?

I am not sure if you understand what I want to do. Simply ... I dont want to allow search in a certain web content, ... dont allow display certain portlet in a search result ...
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14917 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
No, I get it. I'm just curious if initial version(s) might have been indexable, they made it into the index, and now they come up as results even though later versions have the flag changed.

Now to rebuild? It's in the control panel, one of the options on the Server Administration page.

So I checked again if I have unchecked checkBox ( in a content I dont want to show in a search result ) and also I - Reindex all search indexes. ... I use liferay v6.2 ... still no change => still I see in search table/result a web content I dont want to see ... no idea whats wrong emoticon
thumbnail
8年前 に Andew Jardine によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2416 参加年月日: 10/12/22 最新の投稿
Hi Toshiro --

Couple of thing I would try next .

1. Increase the logging for the following classes: com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexSearcherImpl, com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexWriterImpl. You can do this in the Server Administration section under the Log Levels. Just use the "Update Categories" tab, fnd the class and set it to all. You should then see some more details around search writes and reads.

2. Install Luke (https://code.google.com/p/luke/downloads/list). Open the idex and use the tool to try to source out whether or not the record is in you index.

Then report back and tell us what you have found emoticon

I put my web-page one server (not localhost) and it works (for sure: if I uncheck checkBox 'searchable' it will not appear in search result).

btw ... this is not only thing that works well on server but not in localhost ... same it is with asset publisher ... I set to show abstract (100) of web content ... so there is text after all "read more" ... when I click on that ... nothing works, it dont show all content ...