掲示板

Liferay Weblogic Startup with AXIS Servlet error

8年前 に Elisabeth Parker によって更新されました。

Liferay Weblogic Startup with AXIS Servlet error

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 15/06/17 最新の投稿
I have a weblogic 12c server, and I deployed correctly Liferay 6.2 + Oracle DB.
So, I was able to access to Liferay correctly, but I had my first problem deploying the theme.

12:21:34,345 INFO  [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'][PluginPackageUtil:1016] Reading plugin package for tmp-theme
12:21:34,366 ERROR [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'][PortletContextLoaderListener:113] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.util.bean.PortletBeanLocatorUtil
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.util.bean.PortletBeanLocatorUtil
          at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:335)
          at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:302)

I corrected these errors uploading certain libraries into the lib folder on the server (always trying to solve classloaders errors that appeared in every restart action):

commons-lang.jar
commons-login.jar
log4j.jar
log4j-extras.jar
serializer.jar
util-bridges.jar
util-java.jar
util-taglib.jar
xalan.jar
xercesImpl-2.11.0.jar
xml-apis.jar

Finally I have a server startup error that I am not able to correct:

[…]

[alter table Role_ add uuid_ VARCHAR2(75 CHAR) null_]; SQL state [72000]; error code [1430]; ORA-01430: column being added already exists in table_; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01430: column being added already exists in table_ [Sanitized]
Caused by: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: PreparedStatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [alter table Role_ add uuid_ VARCHAR2(75 CHAR) null_]; SQL state [72000]; error code [1430]; ORA-01430: column being added already exists in table_; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01430: column being added already exists in table_ [Sanitized]

[…]

####<jun 17, 2015 1:31:28 pm cest> <error> <http> <new_server.com> <new_server> &lt;[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'&gt; &lt;<wls kernel>&gt; &lt;&gt; &lt;&gt; &lt;1434540688681&gt; <bea-101216> <servlet: "axis servlet" failed to preload on startup in web application: "liferay-portal-6.2-ee-sp9.war". java.lang.nullpointerexception at org.apache.axis.transport.http.axisservletbase.getengineenvironment(axisservletbase.java:273) […]< code></servlet:></bea-101216></wls></new_server></new_server.com></http></error></jun>
<br><br>I uploaded the <strong><em>axis.jar</em></strong> and dependencies to the server lib folder: <em>axis-1.4.jar, axis-ant-1.4.jar, axis-jaxrpc-1.4.jar, axis-saaj-1.4.jar, axis-schema-1.3.jar, axis-wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar</em><br>Also, I modified an copy directly in Liferay war the <strong><em>web.xml</em></strong> file modified, with <em>Axis Servlet load-on-startup = 0</em>.<br><br><pre><code><servlet> <servlet-name>Axis Servlet</servlet-name> <servlet-class>com.liferay.portal.servlet.AxisServlet</servlet-class> <load-on-startup>0</load-on-startup> </servlet></code></pre><br><br>But, the error continue appearing, these steps made no changes on the server startup.<br>I found lots of posts in this forum related with this problem, but I cannot find anything that helps me out here.<br><br>Could anyone help me please?
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Weblogic Startup with AXIS Servlet error

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
First if possible ditch weblogic. It is a PITA to use under Liferay because hot deploy doesn't work very well. For example, all weblogic deployments should go through the weblogic console, Liferay's hot deploy should be avoided.

If you must stick with weblogic you have to change your build process. Use the "mvn liferay:direct-deploy" target or "ant direct-deploy". This is a special target that builds a complete war file suitable for deployment using the weblogic console.

Direct deploy should fix all of your issues with jars.

The SQL exception looks like the DB is in the middle of a failed upgrade process, it looks like it's trying to upgrade the role table. For this you may need to roll your database back and start the upgrade over again.

Finally the axis error I'm not sure of, but given the other messes that have to be cleaned up I wouldn't worry about them until you're cleaned them up. If it still persists, well we'd be happy to help w/ those...