掲示板

Liferay Theme Availability to Specific Org or Site

thumbnail
8年前 に Sai Mohan Gadamsetty によって更新されました。

Liferay Theme Availability to Specific Org or Site

Junior Member 投稿: 92 参加年月日: 13/02/06 最新の投稿
Hi All,

We've a requirement to few themes are available to only particular Organization or Site Pages.

E.g: I've two orgs/sites in my portal scope names as Liferay-1 Org and Liferay-2 Org. If I deployed a theme liferay1_site_org-theme.war then it should available to only Liferay-1 Org not to other.

Does Liferay have this feature out-of-the-box (any configurations) or do we have any customization possibility to achieve this?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Sai Mohan
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Theme Availability to Specific Org or Site

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Themes can be limited to (included to or excluded from) specific instances. They're technically called companyId and you can find the mechanics of the declaration in the DTD.

Limiting it to sites would require customization. Depending on the number of themes and sites that you have, this might be easy (stupid hardcoding) or elaborate. You decide for yourself.
thumbnail
8年前 に Sai Mohan Gadamsetty によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 92 参加年月日: 13/02/06 最新の投稿
Hi Kock,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. Your inputs worked to me for restricting theme access to certain Groups or Orgs pages. I used <group-limit> and <group-include> element hierarchy to restrict Theme Access.

Thanks very much for your help... emoticon

Thanks,
Sai Mohan
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Waaaa - thanks for reporting back. How embarrassing - I totally missed the group-include and -exclude. Somehow I have the feeling that this happened before. I hope to remember it now.

I'll take back what I said before and claim the opposite. Glad that my answer helped, despite being wrong.