掲示板

Dockbar hides navigation bar

8年前 に Lourdes Montero によって更新されました。

Dockbar hides navigation bar

Junior Member 投稿: 28 参加年月日: 15/05/07 最新の投稿
I created my own theme with the Classic theme as the Parent. I wanted to eliminate the feature that makes the navigation bar disappear when the page shrinks. There are some screenshots.
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Dockbar hides navigation bar

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Didn't you already post this?

I don't know what your question is, but given that it's a custom theme it's probably some custom coding that will be required to do what you want.
8年前 に Lourdes Montero によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 28 参加年月日: 15/05/07 最新の投稿
The "hide the navbar" functionality comes with the classic theme. I have modified it, but I don't know if it hides because some CSS or a function.
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
So usually that is done by javascript, I don't think it's handled natively in css. Even the javascript, though, will just be adding/removing classes. If you inspect the elements when hidden, you may find the class(es) that are causing the effect.

Compare the classes/styles on the elements when full vs classes/elements when hidden and use that info to edit your CSS. For example, if it is an added class you would override that class in your theme so that it effectively does nothing. That way the class can still be added by the JS, it just has no effect.