掲示板

6.2 CE JSONWS Add File Entry Bug

8年前 に Pawan Thakur によって更新されました。

6.2 CE JSONWS Add File Entry Bug

Junior Member 投稿: 37 参加年月日: 15/05/11 最新の投稿
Hello,

Link to BUG POSTED on ISSUE TRACKER

This definitely is my issue because I cannot even execute this web service from JSONWS API invoke page at

http://localhost:8080/api/jsonws?signature=%2Fdlapp%2Fadd-file-entry-9-repositoryId-folderId-sourceFileName-mimeType-title-description-changeLog-file-serviceContext#serviceResults

This just simply doesn't works.

Found this issue and I am facing the same since 2 days. Is it possible to Patch my existing Liferay CE for this issue.

Please help me here, no body is replying to the other post.

All other web services are working in our Use Case just because of this Add Files WS I am stuck.

Please Help.
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: 6.2 CE JSONWS Add File Entry Bug

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
You can try grabbing the pull request and see if you can layer the changes into your CE environment, but it's a) entirely up to you to do the work and b) may be dependent upon EE code or changes you don't already have. Given that the fix is in for EE and targets CE 7, I doubt it will be part of a 6.2 CE release itself.
8年前 に Pawan Thakur によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 37 参加年月日: 15/05/11 最新の投稿
Thanks David.

I already did fixed it by updating the Liferay.js file after I started a trial for EE version today ( as we are already in process of moving towards to the EE version) but I was surprised to see that this bug was there in the EE version as well.

Also I am still not able to create Files through web service and get the same error.

Can you please help me there ?

Thanks,
Pawan
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
EE trial is not guaranteed to be the latest and greatest and fully patched. Get your license, get the SP11 version and try it there.