掲示板

Cannot Login after installing a new instance of Liferay Portal

thumbnail
8年前 に John Voltaire Maximo によって更新されました。

Cannot Login after installing a new instance of Liferay Portal

Regular Member 投稿: 106 参加年月日: 15/06/19 最新の投稿
Hi,

I cant seem to login to my account.. earlier I installed another instance into my computer.. then I switched back to my older liferay
but then I can't login anymore,, why is this?? and how can I fix it??

Thanks
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Cannot Login after installing a new instance of Liferay Portal

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6400 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Can you give some more hints on "I can't login any more"? Are there messages in the UI or in the log file? Do you refer to another instance with a separate host name (e.g. Liferay-vocabulary "instance") or another portal on the same server, where you start both servers on the same hostname at different times or ports? In the later case, you might be sharing cookies with each other - but different user ids. In the wild this rarely happens (e.g. hitting a different portal under the same address - in this case "localhost"). In Dev-Systems this might happen frequently. Try 127.0.0.1 instead, or clear all cookies and try again.
thumbnail

Thanks sir @Olaf Kock, this is what actually happened,

I installed a new instance on my pc,,,, I changed the database to SQLServer,
I copied the connection string from my old instance's portal-setup-wizard,,
I pasted it on the connection string when I changed the database for my new instance,,, but I FORGOT to change the database name before hitting finish.. (my mistake)
I cancelled it immediately and repeated the basic configuration until it worked....

Then I switched back to my old one because I still haven't finished some things there,,,,,
But I can't log in anymore, it doesn't recognize me ,, even the forgot password doesn't recognize me

I really think my old database has been overwritten somehow,, although I still see some of my old data there, I think some data has been overwritten..
any suggestions guys? please help.. thanks
thumbnail
8年前 に Kartik Sharma によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 44 参加年月日: 09/11/03 最新の投稿
There is a work around. Liferay uses SHA-1 one way hash to encrypt the password. So you have to change the password for your admin user in database I am giving you the hashed value and password. provided everything else is same(other tables are not impacted)
password = "Welcome@123" Hashed value = "r7oTczHQRQ2ftS33OCaEB+CllKQ= "
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6400 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Kartik Sharma:
Liferay uses SHA-1 one way hash to encrypt the password.

As of 6.2 Liferay - by default - uses a hash which name always escapes me - it's a deliberately processing-hard, salted hash. However, you can always set the password to an unencrypted string and set the "isEncrypted" field in the same row to false.
thumbnail

Olaf Kock:
However, you can always set the password to an unencrypted string and set the "isEncrypted" field in the same row to false.

I already gained access my account again.. I reinstalled a new instance of liferay and started over again.
This one I'll do it right now ... thanks for the tip