掲示板

Error when deploying so-portlet-6.0.0.1.war

13年前 に equipe web によって更新されました。

Error when deploying so-portlet-6.0.0.1.war

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 10/09/22 最新の投稿
Hello,

I am unable to install so-portlet with liferay 6. I tried several times, with new re-installed liferay to be sure everything is ok, but...

I've a new installtion of liferay 6 (Liferay Portal 6 CE GA3) . It's working fine.

I've put "so-portlet-6.0.0.1.war" and "so-theme-6.0.0.1.war" in the deploy directory.

When I try to loggin have have always the same issue : "The page isn't redirecting properly"

The error I have is :

11:59:47,311 ERROR [ContextLoader:220] Context initialization failed

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.dao.shard.ShardUtil' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/shard-data-source-spring.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property 'shardAdvice' of bean class [com.liferay.portal.dao.shard.ShardUtil]: Bean property 'shardAdvice' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1353)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.s

Has anybody been able to use open social with liferay6?
Any help welcome...

Thank you!
13年前 に Petteri Torssonen によって更新されました。

RE: Error when deploying so-portlet-6.0.0.1.war

New Member 投稿: 20 参加年月日: 10/02/21 最新の投稿
Has anybody been able to use open social with liferay6?
13年前 に Nick Willey によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 53 参加年月日: 10/08/24 最新の投稿
Check this post for my reply to this.

Hopefully someone from Liferay will give us a heads up soon about what's happening with Social Office 2.0 (or even a 1.6).

Nick
thumbnail
13年前 に Ryan Park によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 120 参加年月日: 07/08/28 最新の投稿
Nick Willey:
Check this post for my reply to this.

Hopefully someone from Liferay will give us a heads up soon about what's happening with Social Office 2.0 (or even a 1.6).

Nick

Hi Nick,
We're currently in testing phases of 1.6EE and I believe we're still deciding the direction that Social Office 2.0 will take and I believe this will be our first non-beta CE release.

And to answer the original poster,
Jamie Sammons has a nice write up on how to deploy the latest SO here in an IDE environment.
13年前 に Nick Willey によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 53 参加年月日: 10/08/24 最新の投稿
Thanks Ryan. This is good news.

Looks like Jaime has done some awesome work outlining what needs to be done to build SO from trunk using the latest tools. Thanks for posting the link.

Nick