掲示板

WEBDAV

thumbnail
13年前 に William Fleming によって更新されました。

WEBDAV

Regular Member 投稿: 180 参加年月日: 10/09/15 最新の投稿
I have a fresh install of 1.5b social offcice working on centOS machine with java-1.6. It works fine we have added a new site and created a document in the document repository. But when i go to set up web dav so I can access the documents from desktop it says he link is incorrect and doesn't exist. Have even tried using 3rd party software "WebDrive" to help set this up but it doesn't work. This is quite annoying as this is really why social office exists to share docs in the workplace. Anybody else experienced this?

http://socialoffice.xxx/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/show/document_library/Documents Home

This is the web dav url that it gives me?
Any help would be good thanks?
13年前 に Nick Willey によって更新されました。

RE: WEBDAV

Junior Member 投稿: 53 参加年月日: 10/08/24 最新の投稿
Hi William,

How are you trying to access this document? I recall that pasting that link into the address bar of a web browser won't work. You will have to paste that link into the Open dialog of an application, such as MS Word. You will be prompted for your credentials for that site/document library.

Here is how I setup access to the Document Library from user's desktop. This will provide you with a shortcut to the Document Library in all MS Office apps:
1. In SO, go to the Doc Library you want to access via WebDAV.
2. In the Doc Library root directory, click the link to show the WebDAV URL and copy/ctrl-c this link.
3. Now go to Start -> 'My Network Places'. (I'm using Windows XP)
4. Under 'Network Tasks' on the left menu click 'Add Network Place'.
5. Follow the prompts, use 'Choose another location', paste the URL copied in step 2 above.
6. You should be prompted for credentials for this Document Library.
7. There should now be an entry for your Document Library in My Network Places.

I hope this helps.

Nick
thumbnail
13年前 に Ryan Park によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 120 参加年月日: 07/08/28 最新の投稿
Hi William,

Are you on a Windows? If so there is a optional update from Microsoft that fixes WebDAV for some Windows versions.

There are some instructions and known issues for WebDAV that can be seen here.

I hope this helps.
thumbnail
13年前 に William Fleming によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 180 参加年月日: 10/09/15 最新の投稿
Thanks Nick I tried entering it in the dialog box in OpenOffice and it popped up asking me for my user and password which I entered but it just kept popping back up. And the details were correct. I have not installed any patches Ryan so I will have a look.

Thanks
13年前 に Tiziana Montanaro によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 10/06/21 最新の投稿
Hy All,

I'm using MAC OSX but webdav doesn't work for me.

I use -> finder -> connect to server -> paste https://socialoffice.xxx/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/liferay.com/mysyte/document_library/Documents Home/

Anybody else using mac osx experienced this?

Any suggestion to resolve the problem?

thanks.
thumbnail
13年前 に Ryan Park によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 120 参加年月日: 07/08/28 最新の投稿
Hi Tiziana,

Have you checked out the wiki document here or the latest version of that page here?

It has step by step instructions as well as known issues for various operating systems and if applicable workarounds are provided.