掲示板

Flash video display with video controls portlet

13年前 に suresh vadlamudi によって更新されました。

Flash video display with video controls portlet

Junior Member 投稿: 35 参加年月日: 11/01/20 最新の投稿
Hi Friends,

Could any one send me the portlet war or any link to download Flash video display with video controls portlet.I mean the video display window should contain the Stop/Start buttons to control the video play.

Thanks & Regards
Suresh.Vadlamudi
13年前 に gofri _ によって更新されました。

RE: Flash video display with video controls portlet

Junior Member 投稿: 92 参加年月日: 07/03/02 最新の投稿
You can embed flv Player in your jsp view, or directly in web content.
Something like that:

<p align="center">
	<script type="text/javascript">
	playerFile = "<%=portletUrl%>/videos/html/flv/flvplayer/player_flv_maxi.swf";
	flv = "<%=fileUrl%>";
	playerSize = "457x333";
	title="title";
	</script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<%=portletUrl%>/video/html/flv/flvplayer/flashplug.js">
	</script>	
</p>

Of course, You should download player_flv_maxi.swf and flashplug.js and place them where needed.

could you please tell me the procedure how to embed that in my jsp .Actually i tried in different ways ..but no success..please do me this faviour.

Can u send me flashplug.js file.

It is based on the tutorial here: http://flv-player.net/players/maxi/documentation/

My file:

/* Flash player javascript configurator*/
//////////////////////////////
if (typeof playerFile == 'undefined') { playerFile = 'flv/player_flv_maxi.swf'; }
if (typeof flv != 'undefined') { mcflashvars = 'flv='+flv; }
if (typeof playerSize == 'undefined') { playerSize = '457x333'; }
var psep = playerSize.indexOf("x");
var playerWidth = playerSize.substring(0,psep);
var playerHeight = playerSize.substring(psep+1);
if (typeof title != 'undefined') { mcflashvars += '&amp;title='+title; }
// common parameters
mcflashvars += '&amp;showstop=1&amp;showvolume=1&amp;showtime=1&amp;showfullscreen=1&amp;autoload=1&amp;buffer=4&amp;buffermessage=&amp;buffershowbg=0&amp;margin=1&amp;showloading=always&amp;showiconplay=1&amp;playeralpha=90&amp;iconplaybgalpha=90&amp;showtitleandstartimage=1';
function mccode() {
var str='';
str+='<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http:\/\/download.macromedia.com\/pub\/shockwave\/cabs\/flash\/swflash.cab#version=9,0,115,0" width="'+playerWidth+'" height="'+playerHeight+'">\n';
str+='<param name="movie" value="'+playerFile+'">';
str+='<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">';
str+='<param name="quality" value="high">';
str+='<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">';
str+='<param name="FlashVars" value="'+mcflashvars+'">\n';
str+='<embed src="'+playerFile+'" width="'+playerWidth+'" height="'+playerHeight+'" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" pluginspage="http:\/\/www.macromedia.com\/go\/getflashplayer" type="application\/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="'+mcflashvars+'">&lt;\/embed&gt;\n';
str+='&lt;\/object&gt;';
document.write(str);
}
mccode();</object>

Is this the code which i need to place in my flashplug.js.If u don't mind please help me to achive this.It is very urgent.

yes

Hi gofri

I tried your code.But i am finding some problem.In IE portlet not responding. In Firefox portlet is showing vedio dispay window with control buttons.But my vedio is not coming in the window.
Here is the code i used

<%@ page import="javax.portlet.PortletRequest"%>
<%@ include file="/init.jsp" %>
<portlet:defineObjects />

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<p align="center">
<script type="text/javascript">
playerFile ="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/js/player_flv_maxi.swf";
flv = "http://localhost:8080/documents/10156/d55b5694-bf44-4079-9233-834f7e095223";
playerSize = "457x333";
title="title";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/js/flashplug.js">
</script>
</p>

</body>
</html>
Please correct me if any mistakes.

Suresh.Vadlamudi

If browser shows controls, that means that js and flash player are possibly ok. Are You sure, that your file is accessible using provided url?
You can check the source of following page: http://www.ccg-bg.com/web/guest/colors_nets (almost at the end) and download js file. It works under IE.

Yes i can able to access my .swf file located at http://localhost:8080/documents/10156/d55b5694-bf44-4079-9233-834f7e095223 independently from the browser but not from the portlet.Also i checked the link which u copied.Is this the same Js file which u r talking about(http://xslt.alexa.com/site_stats/js/t/a?url=www.ccg-bg.com).Yes i downloaded this "a" file.Please let me know how to use this.

Also i observed that thr is some problem with this line classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 which is part of flashplug.js" .Please suggest me if any thing need to be done

Suresh.Vadlamudi

ops, I see. You should use flv-movies, not swf.
As far as I know, there are at least 2 ways to play movie in browser:
1. Pack movie as a .swf file and place it in page. This way is not preferable, since it loads entire movie, before playing it.
2. Use small .swf player (like player_flv_maxi.swf) to play .flv movies. This is better, I think, since it loads a way faster.

Sorry for misleading You, the alexa js has nothing to do with it, I meant the script with flv-related stuff.

In classid there is a problem - message board replaced symbols : + D with emoticon emoticon . You can download correct .js file from the link above.

Could u please mention the link from where i need to get the flashplug.js .Actually i didn't see any flashplug.js for download at http://flv-player.net/players/maxi/documentation/.
And also as per the above message : is this code which we did is not useful to display swf movies? Could you please tell me some clear details how to make it to work for swf movies/vedios.

i should really say thanks for your support/intrest to resolve my issue.please stay with me to achive this

Suresh.Vadlamudi

You can download example js from here: http://www.ccg-bg.com/html/flash/flashplug.js

Yes, sorry for misleading You, it was not obvious for me that You are trying to play .swf files.
Usually, flv files are used for movies. I'm not sure You'll able to "add play/stop controls" to any .swf file, since it can be any flash program. It is better to think about converting your videos to .flv, but of course, these are my thoughts.

I added new flashplug.js still i am finding same issue with IE

Is it working in Firefox?
Check movie in the site mentioned above with IE for reference.

Yes..once i restart the server it is working fine in both the browsers.Really thanks for the solution.

Do u have any solution to display both the .flv,.swf videos in this portlet.right now i can able to show only .flv videos.If any ideas please share here.

Thanks and Regards
Suresh.Vadlamudi
thumbnail
12年前 に Parag Negi によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 69 参加年月日: 11/08/31 最新の投稿
Hi Suresh,

I need to do the same and play video files .flv, .swf, but don't know the way.

Can you please tell me the exact process.

Thanks,
Parag
thumbnail
12年前 に Parag Negi によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 69 参加年月日: 11/08/31 最新の投稿
gofri _:
You can download example js from here: http://www.ccg-bg.com/html/flash/flashplug.js

Yes, sorry for misleading You, it was not obvious for me that You are trying to play .swf files.
Usually, flv files are used for movies. I'm not sure You'll able to "add play/stop controls" to any .swf file, since it can be any flash program. It is better to think about converting your videos to .flv, but of course, these are my thoughts.

Hi Gofri,

I need to play video files on liferay page(possible under some portlet)

Can you please explaine me the process to do so.
I seem to be lost.

Thanks and Regards,
Parag Negi
thumbnail
12年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Hi guys,

There will be a HTML5 video player in Liferay 6.1

Just download latest sources and install Xuggler (search for "HTML5" in Liferay JIRA).
thumbnail
11年前 に Gianluca Pindinelli によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 33 参加年月日: 10/03/17 最新の投稿
Hi Juan,
I using embedded video player into my portlets and work well but I have only a problem: certain parameters (ie. allowFullScreen, play - for autoplay) not seem to work; others parameters instead (ie. bgColor) work well.
I inspect code into src (LF 6.1.0 ga1 CE) and I copy & paste the same syntaxt but nothing to do: these parameters not working!

If inspect html that is created by documents & media gallery (from control panel) seem to be working but not into media gallery display.

Where is the problem? I forgot to import some files? Which player is used in Liferay?

Thanks in advance! ;)
thumbnail
11年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

Gianluca Pindinelli:
Hi Juan,
I using embedded video player into my portlets and work well but I have only a problem: certain parameters (ie. allowFullScreen, play - for autoplay) not seem to work; others parameters instead (ie. bgColor) work well.
I inspect code into src (LF 6.1.0 ga1 CE) and I copy & paste the same syntaxt but nothing to do: these parameters not working!

If inspect html that is created by documents & media gallery (from control panel) seem to be working but not into media gallery display.

Where is the problem? I forgot to import some files? Which player is used in Liferay?

Thanks in advance! ;)

In Liferay 6.1 HTML5 player is used, using a flash player if HTML5 video isn't available in browser.
thumbnail

Hi Juan,
video player work very well! Is avaible into browser and work fine! The problem is only for the 2 parameters ("allowfullscreen" and "play"): if setted to "true" does not change anything.... why?
The player is swf (loaded from /html/js/aui/aui-video/assets/player.swf).

Thanks!
thumbnail
11年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

How do you know that variables exists for that player?

Try with controls="true"
thumbnail

I know that by inspect the liferay sources...the problem is only into my portlet and media galley display, not into documents and media (into control panel).
There is something in the control panel theme or something like that?